Sales!

AN: Italics are for thoughts.  Again, the first 2 chapters were published months apart from the rest of the chapters. 

Awakened by the sun shining through her open window, she floated up slowly from her bed.

She glanced at her clock. 7:00 am. Disgruntled, she put on her outfit for the day:

A baggy yellow T-shirt, black pants and old sneakers. She tied her wig up in a ponytail.

Although it sort of mattered to make a good impression, grocery shopping was not an extravagant activity. Crossing her arms and tapping her foot, she waited impatiently in her room for his text. Hearing a beep, she floated her phone towards her and flipped it open. Instead of glancing at a text, she heard Sitch speaking. "Tatsumaki, we have received your notice. You're permitted to skip this meeting." She mumbled "Ok," and hung up. Groaning, she paced around some more. "He said he would text by now." A beep came from her phone.

She sighed, then flipped it open. I'll meet you near the City River.- Saitama

Tatsumaki placed her phone back on her bed, then walked out of her apartment.

--------------------

Floating over the city, she glanced around, looking for Saitama. When she saw him, she floated back down, and started walking about 2 yards away from where he was standing. Glancing up from his phone, he waved at her. "The store is a little farther up. We can get there in less than 20. If we run, that is."

Tatsumaki, although not one for running ,nodded. "Let's get going. "

The two were five minutes into their run when

*WHEEZE*

Saitama turned to look at the origin of the noise.

"We can walk the rest of the way-" "No! I got this!"

Sighing, Saitama shrugged. "We could try another way,but.."

"But what?" Apprehensively , Saitama told her "I can carry you."

Tatsumaki stared up at him. Should I take his offer? It doesn't even look like he's that OK with carrying me.. "Sure. Thank you." She moved closer and he motioned her to hop on his back. With Tatsumaki clinging on tightly, Saitama ran to the supermarket.

--------------

"Here is the list. Ten items; five each." Saitama grinned slightly "We should have everything in 10 minutes."

Tatsumaki looked at her half of the list. " Crab meat, leek, cabbage, bananas, and kelp. OK, then. I'll see you at the register in 5."

"So the cabbage, leek and kelp are over there, bananas are the next aisle over.."

Uugghh. The crab meat is all the way across the store. Hmm, I could ..

Glancing around, she floated the items towards her. Walking towards the fish section, she brought the last of her items towards her. "All done."

She made it to the register, with Saitama a few steps behind. "Nice work, Tamaki."

----------

"Thanks for going with me, even though it was last minute," Saitama said, rummaging through his bag. "Here." He pulled out a small bag of apple gummies. Tatsumaki in a brief moment of shock, glanced up at him and smiled.

"Really? Thank you so much."

She grabbed the bag out of his hand, smiling wider." Let's walk back." Tatsumaki said. The meeting is probably still going on, might as well get more information on this baldy on the way back.