Dinner at Saitama's

It was 8 hours before Tatsumaki had to go to Saitama's apartment for dinner. She was at an S-Class meeting, Genos sitting across from her. Tapping her fingers on the table, she thought to the previous circumstances that could ruin her plan; Genos' sensing abilities. "I'd crush that robot, there's no way he could do anything to me if he found out. Still, meeting at that baldy's apartment for dinner after a week is a bit too fast. " Tatsumaki pondered. "Odd, she seems to have increasing levels of stress." Genos noted to himself. After what seemed like hours, the heroes were dismissed. Tatsumaki headed over to her apartment with paperwork.

----------------

After being cooped up in her apartment, she looked at the clock.

It read 5:00 pm.

"Why does the stupid association saddle me with so much paperwork? I beat up monsters, isn't that enough?"

"Too late to cancel now, might as well figure out what I'm wearing." grumbled Tatsumaki as she looked at herself in the mirror. Her green hair was disheveled and her eyes had bags. She frowned. "If anything, I have to look less dead inside" She levitated the brown wig towards her and put it on. She stroked the wig, slightly amused. She admitted that it was pretty nice to have her hair under control, even if it was fake. Her amusement was interrupted by her cell phone buzzing. She trudged over to her nightstand, flipping her phone open. Saitama had texted.

"Hey T, did I ever send the address?" She rolled her eyes. "No, send it please." she texted.

"Ok, see you at 7." Tatsumaki placed her phone back on the nightstand. She glanced at the time on her phone. 6:25 pm. "Crap crap crap!I'm going to be late! "Panicking, she rapidly pulled on gray tights, and grabbed the brown skirt that was on her bed. She pulled a yellow sweater over her head and opened her window. Glancing around, she headed off to Saitama's apartment.

--------

"Hey Genos, can you check if the hot pot is almost done?" "Yes, Saitama Sensei. It should be finished momentarily."

"Good. I'm almost done with setting the table." Genos glanced up at Saitama. "Don't mind me,Sensei, but shouldn't you dress up a bit more?" "This plain T-shirt and dark slacks are just fine." Saitama said, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Of course." Genos replied halfheartedly, adjusting his shirt collar. He suddenly looked very concerned and baffled. "Saitama Sensei, my sensors state that Tatsumaki is nearby." Saitama shrugged and mumbled" She's probably just on patrol," before heading off to the kitchen to wash his hands. Genos sensors continued going off. "Tatsumaki is nearing the apartment", he stated "We're in the dead part of the city."

"Sensei, is she-DING" Saitama walked out of the kitchen . "Looks like Tamaki is here.Oh, did you say something?" Saitama asked, walking over to the door. Genos sighed. "Never mind."

"Hey Tamaki, come on in" Saitama greeted. "Gladly." Tatsumaki said, taking off her boots.

She fumbled with her sleeve, walking towards Genos, Saitama following behind.

"Hi, I'm Tamaki nice to meet you." Tatsumaki said awkwardly in a falsetto.

"..Hello." Genos' voice remained neutral. Saitama, not reading the mood, exclaimed " Let's eat! It's hot pot tonight!" Genos nodded with now glazed over eyes.

-----------------

"This hot pot is delicious! I didn't know you could cook so well bald-Saitama." Tatsumaki exclaimed, continuing to gleefully chomp on the crab meat. "Thanks, although Genos helped out a bit." Saitama replied. Genos ate in silence, with the occasional slurp to be heard from him.