Extra: How long he knew

AN: Just an extra I forgot to cross post from Fanfiction. Mainly cute Saitatsu fluff.Enjoy~

The two were sitting on the couch in front of the TV. She kept flickering between channels using her powers, trying to find something they'd both enjoy. Or at the very least, not get bored by. She glanced over at him and noticed his eyes were becoming unfocused. She gently nudged him and he began blinked rapidly to regain his focus on the screen. Satisfied, she continued channel surfing until she felt a weight on her shoulder.

"Sai." She poked his cheek "Saitama." She sighed. "You're kind of heavy." Failing to get him off her shoulder, she decided to lean against him as well. She shut off the TV, and moved closer.

It had been a while since the two began dating. The two both agreed on having smaller dates, like the one they were currently on, more frequently. It gave them a chance to relax and it allowed them to keep their relationship low profile.

She was considering falling asleep, but one thought kept her from doing so. "How'd he know? I mean, ' wig and eyes, but he didn't say anything else." She poked his cheek again, hoping to wake him up. " Hey Sai I need to ask you something." "Hm?" "How'd you find out?" "Didn't I tell you already?" She grumbled, then flicked him on the forehead. "You barely told me a thing!" With that, Saitama sat up and placed a finger under his chin. "I guess I left some things out."

Four Months Ago

When her hand slipped into his, he felt  as though the gentle touch was familiar. Confused by his own thoughts, he quickly brushed that thought aside when they reached a large and shady tree.

Her company was different from Genos', in that both were considered friends instead of (partially one-sided) student and master. She was also not involved in the hero world, which while a small detail, was comforting to him.

A loud inhuman screech rang in the distance and he decided to answer the call. After a minute, he returned to see if Tamaki was alright.

He wasn't expecting to see her with boulders floating mid air with a bright green glow. The way the rocks whirled around her reminded him of a human tornado. A deep scowl marked her face.

And like the touch beforehand, this sight also felt familiar.

He didn't know when he started staring at the sight, but knew he had to stop it. "Tamaki!"

She turned around in shock, but the expression was quickly replaced with pain as the debris fell along with her.

"Are you alright?" He asked, placing a hand on her shoulder. He watched as she slowly placed her hand over his, and bringing it up to her cheek. A sudden warm feeling replaced the confusion of earlier, as he rubbed his thumb across her cheek. He smiled when he saw her calmly nuzzle into his palm. "I'll take you back to my place to bandage them." He could hear himself mumble. Gently pulling away, he signaled for her to get on his back. Her hands wrapped around his neck reignited the warmth within him. 

//

With Tamaki all bandanged up, he went to go put away the first aid kit. Confusion came back as he remembered her glowing form."Nothing wrong with having powers, and I honestly don't blame her for not registering."

"Hope she doesn't use them to throw Genos like a ragdoll." He thought with a small chuckle, recalling an encounter with the green haired esper.

He came back to hear a string of rushed words from her, followed by her leaving his apartment. He blinked, then shrugged off the shred of confusion and bent down to pick up the headband she left behind. He noted the condition, and brushed off the hairs before realzing what they really were.