Making a Move

"Saitama! Open up!" Genos opened the door a crack. "He didn't know you called yesterday, so I suggest you tell him." He opened the door and let her in, pointing to Saitama watching TV.

She sighed with relief, slowly walking over to him.

"Hey Saitama." She tapped his shoulder. "Hm?" He turned around to face her, muting the TV. "We're going on a date, this Saturday." "..why?" She was taken aback by his response, but continued. "Tami or whatever. You know? Mess up with me so you don't mess up with her." She tapped her foot, waiting for his response.

"O-kay?" He cautiously said, before unmuting the TV.

"Wear something nice! I'll handle the rest!" She called over her shoulder as she walked back out of the apartment.

------

"So, she called yesterday for the same thing?" "Yes, I believe it came out of pressure to spend more time with you from HQ. "Oh,that sucks."

Saitama had put on a light blue long sleeve along with black slacks.

"Is this nice enough?" Saitama asked Genos as he looked himself over.

"Indeed. You look great Master." He gave a thumbs up. They both heard a knock at the door. "Guess that's her."

He opened the door to see Tatsumaki in a pink dress. "You look nice. So, where do we go?" Her eyes looked over his appearance, Saitama confused as to why she was taking longer than expected.

"You dress up pretty well yourself. And we're going to the park." He noticed the small picnic basket besides her. She maintained a mildly professional look, although she was giddy about the situation at hand. Reaching for the picnic basket, he closed the door. "If you don't hold her hand, how is she supposed to know you're interested?" She stated slyly.

Saitama mildly rolled his eyes, but touched the tips of his fingers to hers.

"Close enough." She mumbled, as the two continued towards the park.

-----------

She set the picnic basket down as she motioned for him to sit down.

"So, how long have you known this girl?" She asked. He pondered for a bit then replied "Almost a little over a year now."

"How long have you liked her?" She teased, giggling to herself. "About a- hey can't I ask questions?" He pouted, prompting her to giggle more.

"What kind of questions would you ask me?" She looked down, avoiding his eyes.

"Hypothetical questions for Tamaki. Just tell me, I guess, what not to ask."

"Oh." There was a slight frown. "Well, ask away."

----------------------------

"I..kinda want to ask her if I could see without her wig on." Saitama spoke softly.

Tatsumaki snorted. "HA! So she's a baldy like you?" He frowned a bit at her statement. "So, then..?" "Don't ask that. At all."

"Yeah, I figured as much." He avoided eye contact with her, setting his arms on his lap.

"So, why are you doing this?" He asked, looking more serious than she was used to.

"I thought these questions were for Tamaki." She mumbled. "But, it's because you seem to like her more than you lead on." She blushed, a shy smile on her face. "Next question." She scowled.

----------------------------------

"Can I tell her she's cute?"

"Of course. Duh."