Closer yet farther

Some whispers could be heard as heroes and general workers passed each other in the HQ hallways. Excited whispers, fearful whispers, but they were all centered around one topic:

A certain S-Class was in a better mood than usual. That was all they knew, but there was some theories that floated around that were somewhat true to the actual situation.

"Maybe she got a boyfriend."

"She could have an anger outlet now."

"Like a hobby?

Luckily, Tatsumaki herself didn't know about the gossip centered around her. She was too focused on other matters to notice the strange looks she was getting.

-------------------------------------------------------

She stood in the middle of the cliff filled ruins outside of City Z. It was the dead of night, only the moon, scattered stars and her glow providing light. A sudden "SWOOSH" was made, and an array of boulders was floating around her, all glowing the same green as she. She thrust her hand upwards, sending them all back to the ground. With both hands directly in front of her, the boulders were completely eradicated. The glow around her dimmed, as she drifted to the ground. "Alright, let's see what's next." She reached into her bag that was plopped down near a boulder. Pulling out her notebook, she skimmed through the pages, then scrunched her nose. "Crap, looks like it's in the other notebook." She shoved it back into her bag and tossed it over her shoulder. Checking her phone, she saw that it was about to be 3 am. She began the trek back home.

-------------------------------------------------------

Later the same day, Saitama and Genos were walking in the halls of HQ. "Your meeting is how long again?" "Two hours." "Ah man, that sucks." He pulled out his phone,and began texting. "Master, who are you texting?" "Tam." Genos face stiffened for a second, before realizing what that would mean. "I believe she said last week she would be busy today." He said as convincingly as he could. "I don't remember that-" Saitama began apprehensively, before Genos cut him off, "I'm certain." "Besides, I found a sale at Super Mart in the next city over. I'll be over there when I'm done." Saitama's face lighted up from this information, then turned on his heel. "Ok then, I'll text her later. Seeya."

He waved. Tatsumaki, if you are near, you may want to talk to him now before he leaves. Tatsumaki floated into the room, appearing as nonchalant as she could. "Hey, baldy! What are you doing here?" Said baldy turned around, not surprised by her words, said "I was about to head out, I was dropping Genos off." She floated closer to him, dropping down to eye level. You're talking to him, now what exactly do you want to say? She wasn't sure if it was her or Genos' voice in her mind.

"How would you feel about fighting me? Hypothetically speaking, of course." She harrumphed. "I don't know," He said, tapping his cheek with his pointer finger, "I would be okay with it, if that's what you're asking." He shrugged.

"Hm, fair enough." She responded quietly, gently dropping to the ground. "Er, thanks for the response." She gave him a small wave before heading to the meeting room. He responded with an equally small before heading back out of HQ.
---------------------------------------------

T: Hey! Wanna hang out at the park today?

S:Sure.

T:Want to have a picnic again like last time?

S: Yeah, come on over to make it.

T: Ok, I'll be there in a bit.

There was a knock at the door about 5 minutes later. "I'll get it, Master." Genos opened the door to see Tamaki in a get up that was oddly..girly? She was very feminine in general, however she seemed to have overdone herself. A sugary pink headband with a bow at its side, an equally pink shirt and a long brown skirt made up her attire. Her hair was loose and wavy. "Someone sure is excited to see Master Saitama." He sent a thought her way. She ignored him and walked towards the kitchen, although a slight blush spread across her cheeks.