5

Quick author's note!!! Luke is in this chapter and he will be communicating using sign language! You'll find out why in this chapter. AND PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END!!

ENJOY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Calum and Savanna spent the rest of the day lounging in his room, eating and watching movies. The two were so comfortable with each other. It was as if they knew each other forever.

Savanna looked up at the ceiling, "Uh...Calum?" the dark haired man hummed in response, "Why do you have glow in the dark stars on your ceiling?"

Calum blushed, "I'm uh...scared of the dark..."

Savannah turned on her side to face him, "You're 26 years old and you're afraid of the dark?" Calum nodded, "That's adorable!"

Calum faced her and shot her a glare, "I'm not adorable. I'm a man. Men aren't adorable."

"Well," she sat up and looked down at him, "This man," she poked his chest, "is adorable." She giggled and pinched his cheek.

Calum sat up quickly and straddled her in one swift movement. Savannah's eyes widened as a smirk played on his lips.

Before she could speak, Calum poked her side. She squeaked and Calum chuckled darkly. He tickled her sides, causing her to squirm and laugh.

"Cal-Calum, I c-can't bre-eathe!" she tried.

Calum continued to tickle her. Savannah turned her head to see a confused, blonde haired guy at the door.

"Help!" She squealed.

Calum laughed, "There's nobody here to-"

Suddenly, he was pushed off of the blonde haired woman. He fell to the floor with a thud.

"Blonde power!" Savannah shouted, highfiving the lad next to her.

Calum got up, a surprised look on his face, "Luke?"

The tall blonde smiled and waved, "What are you doing here?" Calum asked.

Luke began to make motions with his hands, telling Calum that he just came to simply say hello and that he still had the key that he was given. Savannah smiled brightly, understanding every motion Luke was making.

"Savannah this is Luke, Luke this is Savannah," Calum introduced.

Luke waved and signed that it was nice to meet her, "It's nice to meet you, also."

Calum looked at Savannah, "You know sign language?"

Savannah nodded, "I had hearing issues as a kid so my parents made me learn until I got surgery. Had tubes put in my ears."

Calum and Luke nodded, "Luke's mute."

Savannah looked at Luke, "I would have guessed considering that you can hear perfectly fine. You're lucky. Some patients I've seen can't hear, speak, and see. It's pretty difficult figuring out what they need. Especially as infants."

So you work in the medical feild? Luke signed.

Savannah nodded, "I actually checked Cal's vitals this morning. I'm a nurse over at St. Joseph's."

Luke smiled, Do you enjoy it? he signed.

"Yeah, I mean if I didn't enjoy it, I wouldn't be doing it you know?" Savannah replied.

Luke nodded and Calum smiled, "I'm glad you two get along."

Savannah walked behind Luke and jumped on his back. Luke laughed silently and place his hands on her thighs to keep her up. Calum laughed, "You're so small."

Savannah whispered something in Luke's ear, causing him to nod, "1..2.."

Calum's eyebrows knit together, "What are yo-"

"3!!" Savannah yelled and off Luke went.

He ran down the stairs and out the back door, Savannah still on his back. Calum laughed and ran after them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY CHIPLINGS

OK SO I ENDED THAT ON A GOOD NOTE AND ON A NOTE THAT WOULDN'T LEAVE YA HANGING BC iM GONNA PAUSE THIS BOOK FOR A BIT. I WANNA START A SERIES AND I WANNA WRITE ELEVATOR AND ROMANCE LANGUAGES AND GOLDIE ROCKS

I ALSO NEED MORE TIME TO PLAN HOW MANY CHAPTERS THIS IS GONNA HAVE. IT MIGHT BE SUPER SHORT LIKE 10 CHAPTERS BUT IDK.

I HOPE Y'ALL UNDERSTAND

MOTHER CHIP LOVES YOU ALL!!!!

(((((Not edited so no h8 pls)))))