Alternate Ending

Ok so this might be a little smutty

(You've been warned)

"Calum, I know you're home!"

"No I'm not!" He yelled, mentally slapping himself for it.

"Open the door or I'm telling Luke to come out of my house and- oh." She smiled as Calum stood in the doorway.

"I thought I told you to stay away." Calum spoke, silently praying that she would push past him into his house.

Savannah did just that and went straight to the kitchen, sitting on the counter, "I'm not leaving until you give me a real reason for staying away because Calum, I can't stand being away from you."

Calum sighed and sat near the sink across from her, "I'm not...stable."

Savannah's eyes bore into Calum's, "What are you talking about?"

Calum's jaw tensed as he tried to hold back his welling tears, "One minute I'll be fine, the next I could be on the floor convulsing and unconscious. It's terrifying and I don't want you to see me that way."

"Calum, do you forget what I do for a living? I'm an ER nurse. I see things that are probably a hundred times scarier than a seizure." She responded as she hopped down from the counter.

Calum shook his head, his eyes betraying him as tears streamed down his cheeks, "Calum, I..."

Savannah knew that she was hopelessly in love with the man in front of her and she figured that she should tell him no matter the consequence, "I love you and I don't want you to go through this alone."

Calum looked into her eyes. He placed his hands on her waist and pulled her into him, kissing her deeply. Calum pushed Savannah back a bit and stood up, kissing down her neck. He slid his hands over the curve of her bum and lifted her up, her legs immediately wrapping around his waist.

He stumbled up the stairs and into his room, closing the door and gently putting her on the bed. He removed his shirt and bent down, sliding her shirt up and kissing the skin of her tanned stomach. She removed the material fully, revealing an anchor tattoo on her side. Calum bit his lip and traced over the ink with his finger.

Savannah threw the shirt to the side and ran her fingers through his hair. Calum began to kiss up to the valley of her breasts causing a small moan to escape the blonde's lips. She arched her back to give him access to the clasp of her bra. He undid it and threw it to the side. He kissed up her chest and neck, back to her lips.

Savanna flipped them over and kissed down Calum's torso to the hem of his sweatpants. She pulled down both his sweatpants and boxers and threw them to the side. Calum licked his plump lips as she worked down below. He gripped her hair gently and bucked his hips upward. She looked up into his eyes and released him from her mouth.

Calum flipped them over again and hovered over her. He straddled her and unbuttoned her jeans, pulling them down along with her underwear. He threw the clothes into the pile beside them and kissed down her bare body. Savannah gasped and gripped his hair. She licked her lips as her body shook with pleasure.

Calum licked up her body and to her lips, kissing her deeply. He stopped kissing her and looked into her eyes, "Are you ready?"

Savanna nodded and soon enough, the house was no longer silent.

5 Years Later

"Do you, Savannah, take Calum to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." She smiled up at Calum with tears in her eyes.

"And do you, Calum, take Savannah to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." Calum smiled back at the woman in front of him.

"Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you, man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Calum and Savannah kissed deeply as people clapped, "Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Mr. And Mrs. Hood!"

The newly married couple smiled and walked down the isle to the outside, ready to begin their new lives together.

"Thank you for not giving up on me, Savannah."

The End

(Yall its over once and for all. I hope you liked this ending!! Thank you for reading!)