6

It had been about two weeks since the first time Calum, Savannah, and Luke had hung out. The weather became bitter and cold. Calum hated it. The cold could suck his ass, as he put it whilst talking on the phone with Savannah.

"How is that even remotely possible Calum?" She asked between laughs.

Calum liked Savannah, a lot. He found everything she did beautiful. He found her  beautiful. He wanted to be with her forever. But, sadly, he knew he couldn't.

With the way his seizures had been, he knew he couldn't be with her forever. He was told that if he had another seizure like the one he had two weeks ago he could die. He couldn't do that to her. And that's how he ended up on her doorstep telling her that he couldn't see her anymore and that it was best if she stayed away from him.

She obviously demanded a reason why and his reply was an apology before he walked home.

It's for her own good. He told himself.  She deserves better.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS

THIS WAS RLLY SHORT SOZ.

THE NEXT COUPLE CHSPTERS WILL BE UNTIL THE LAST ONE.

I dont wanna seem beggy but could this get at least 5-10 votes and maybe like 5-10 comments?  idk it would mean a lot and your feedback will help me improve.

SO Y'ALL SHOULD READ MY OTHER STORIES ESPECIALLY GOLDIE ROCKS AND Y'ALL SHOULD VOTE AND COMMENT ON THOSE STORIES TOO

ILY GUYS SO MUCH

(((((not edited bc its 2 am)))))