7

Three months had passed. Three months. Three months of Calum sulking, Savannah calling to check on him, Calum answering only to hang up, and Savannah falling even harder for the man she had a crush on since she moved into the house next door  - even if they rarely spoke.

Calum had felt something the moment he laid eyes on her, even though he would never admit it. He couldn't quite call it love but he knew that just by hanging out with her those two weeks, three months ago, he could possibly fall in love with her one day.

His doorbell rang and he snapped out of his thoughts. The doorbell rang again and a voice came from the other side.

"Calum, I know you're home!"

"No I'm not!" He yelled, mentally slapping himself for it.

"Open the door or I'm telling Luke to come out of my house and- oh." She smiled as Calum stood in the doorway.

"I thought I told you to stay away." Calum spoke, silently praying that she would push past him into his house.

Savannah did just that and went straight to the kitchen, sitting on the counter, "I'm not leaving until you give me a real reason for staying away because Calum, I can't stand being away from you."

Calum sighed and sat near the sink across from her, "I'm not...stable."

Savannah's eyes bore into Calum's, "What are you talking about?"

Calum's jaw tensed as he tried to hold back his welling tears, "One minute I'll be fine, the next I could be on the floor convulsing and unconscious. It's terrifying and I don't want you to see me that way."

"Calum, do you forget what I do for a living? I'm an ER nurse. I see things that are probably a hundred times scarier than a seizure." She responded as she hopped down from the counter.

Calum shook his head, his eyes betraying him as tears streamed down his cheeks, "Calum, I..."

Savannah knew that she was hopelessly in love with the man in front of her and she figured that she should tell him no matter the consequence, "I love you and I don't want you to go through this alone."

Calum looked into her eyes. He placed his hands on her waist and pulled her into him, kissing her deeply. Calum suddenly bit down on Savannah's lip roughly, causing her to yelp and jump back. Blood was drawn from her lip and she looked at Calum before he fell to the floor, and began seizing. Savannah acted quickly and called for an ambulance. She then called Luke and told him to come over. Luke obviously couldn't answer but she knew that he was on his way.

Luke came rushing in and immediately noticed Savannah swollen and bloody lip. He pointed to her lip and she explained briefly what happened. He pointed somewhere down the hall toward the bathroom and she nodded, rushing over to it.

As she cleaned her lip the paramedics rushed Calum out of the house. Luke silently went into the bathroom and stood behind her.

"Three months than I haven't seen him and when I finally do, he's rushed to the hospital."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TERRIBLE PLACE TO LEAVE YOU BUT OH WELL

THIS STORY IS ALMOST DONE I THINK LIKE ONE MORE CHAPTER AND BANG ITS DONE AND LIKE I PLANNED ON DOUBLE UPDATING TODAY SO

OK BYE ILY

VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND STUFF

(not edited)