Epilogue

Its finally here y'all this is gonna be sad bc its after Calum's death so yeah. Next update will be the alternative ending.

Savannah put a hand on Calum's body. She wanted nothing more than for it to have been her. Calum didn't deserve to die. It's crazy how one day someone could be so full of life and the next they're gone. No longer there to hold you or tell you everything will be alright. No longer there to kiss away your tears or make you laugh. The time between the two was brief, yet so much had happened.

Savannah didn't cry as they lowered the casket into the ground. Something else boiled up in her; something that she didn't want to feel. She was angry. Angry at the world for taking the one person that meant the most to her.

Calum felt weird being at his own funeral but, he felt that it was necessary. As they lowered the casket into the ground he stared at Savannah. She wasn't crying and he could see the anger radiating from her petite frame. He walked over to her and, even though she couldn't see him, he placed a hand on her shoulder.

Savannah felt a warmth come over her as she sat and stared at the giant hole in the ground. She looked at Luke for the first time in an hour and saw that he was sobbing silently into his hands. She placed a hand on his shoulder causing him to flinch slightly. He looked up, his face red and puffy. Savannah wiped his tears away with her hands and put her head on his shoulder, lacing their fingers together as she finally began to cry.

They sat like that for a while until it was time to go. Calum smiled at them as Michael appeared next to him.

"I ship them so hard," Michael said, trying to lighten the mood.

Calum laughed, "Me too, mate."

Then the two disappeared.

10 years later

"Luke! The baby needs to be changed!" Savannah called as she walked to the living room to see her 5 year old son and husband watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

A year after Calum's death, Luke and Savannah began dating. They dated for 3 years and finally, Luke popped the question. They were married the next year and on July 22 they welcomed a baby boy into the world; Braden Thomas Hemmings. 4 years later on June 15, they welcomed a baby girl into the world as well; Cally Rose Hemmings.

Luke smiled and walked over to his wife, taking the tiny one year old from her arms and placing a kiss to Savannah's cheek.

Calum watched from above with a giant smile on his face.

As long as she's happy that's all that matters.

The End

Epilepsy » c.h.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara