Chapter 4 Back to the past

This is the strangest dream I have had. Body swapping is never something I have thought of. But i'm going to play along and see what happens. I got ready and left for the school. I walk into the high school and memories came pouring into my head.

I was very popular in high school and was valedictorian. I was voted most likely to be successful in life. After getting married, I gave up my job working at a law firm to start having a family. Everything was perfect up until a month ago.

I got a phone call from a stranger saying that a drunk driver crashed into my sons car and he died. I didn't believe the stranger until I heard a knocking on the door and two cops were standing in the doorway. They told me exactly what the stranger said. I was shocked and horrified. The funeral was a week ago. I didn't think that it could get worse, but I was wrong.

Two days ago, my husband left his phone behind when he went to work. And I saw text messages from a woman named maria. She said she enjoyed last night and was looking forward to night. He told me he had to work late last night and tonight. But he wasn't working late, instead he was cheating on me.

Yesterday, I told him that I knew about the affair and I told him to leave. Within a month, I have lost my son and my husband. Everything that I worked hard for disappeared in a puff of smoke. And now here I am. In a high school. In someone else's body. A teenage boy's body. This is one weird dream

Or at least I hope I was dreaming.