Chapter 14 Flashdance?

Bang, bang, bang, that's my heart beating. It sound like a drum in an marching band line. After everything I have been through the past month, tonight I get to relax. The dance is here. I can't wait to hang with jamie and some friends.

I heard loud knocking. I opened the door and jamie was standing there. She wearing a beautiful light blue dress. She looked stunning.

'Wow, you look beautiful.' I said

'Thank you, you look handsome.' jamie replied

'Thanks, by the way I got you this flower bracelet.'

'Aw that's so sweet. Tiffany and miranda should be here very soon.'

Tiffany and Miranda arrived with their dates. I have no idea who their dates are. They don't look familiar at all. Maybe they are from a different school. We talked for a little bit and then we got in the limo and went to the dance.

The dance was held at an hotel. The hotel had an huge dance floor surrounded by tables and chairs. We danced and talked for the almost the whole night. A slow song came on. I grabbed jamie's hand and we started to dance.

'This is nice.' I said

'You seem more motivated than usual. I kinda like it.' jamie said

'Lets just say I had an epiphany recently.'

'I love you.'

'I love you too.'

Then I kissed her on the lips. The moment was just right. This night is better than I thought.