Chp 11: Kirishima to the rescue!

Bam!

Shouto's POV

One would have to be a complete idiot to think that Bakugo wouldn't go overboard with his explosion, but my irritation was quickly met with confusion. The smoke quickly brushed past us and I looked towards a smirking Bakugo.

"MEET MY BEST FRIEND! KIIIIIIIIRISHMA!!!" Midoriya sighed and I looked up, dumb-founded, at the great creature in front of me. Wind rushed through my hair as a massive, red dragon viciously flapped its wings to clear the smoke.

"That's so cool, Kacchan!"

"You better know it!" The dragon, Kirishima, lowered a wing for Bakugo to get on. Bakugo was about to continue, when he halted.

"Give me the Princess," He stated, hand extended towards (Y/n).

"Um... no. Why would I do that? For all I know, you're trying to kidnap her!" I yelled, holding the girl closer.

"DO YOU WANT HER TO DIE?!"

"No, but-"

"The less people, the faster Kiri can go. Not that he couldn't handle you small fries, but time is of the essence," Bakugo actually sounded smart, so I reluctantly agreed. Bakugo, surprisingly, took (Y/n) very gently and carried her onto Kirishima. The dragon and Bakugo seemed to exchange a worried glance, before preparing for takeoff.

"LET'S SEE HOW FAST YOU CAN GO, KIRI!!!" The time bomb shouted and the dragon took to the sky. In an instant, the dragon, boy, and girl were gone.

"I need to find Alaska, he'll be our quickest way home," I turned around, only to be met with a white snout. "Oh, hey." I jumped on Alaska and offered Prince Midoriya a ride.

"Thanks, but it'll be easiest for me to just run... well jump... well kind of both. You know, use my quirk," Midoriya stammered. I simply nodded, before bolting out of the forest on Alaska.

Please keep her safe...

Bakugo's POV

"FASTER KIRISHIMA! STUPID LIGHTBULB! YOU JUST HAD TO GET YOURSELF IN THIS SITUATION! YOU'D THINK YOU'D BE USED TO MY EXPLOSIONS, SEEING AS WE FOUGHT SO MUCH! UGHHHHHH IDIOT!" I screamed at the unconscious princess. When I was a kid, Crystalli and Explodo Kills, named by yours truly, were very close ally's. (Y/n)'s parents would have me over, or have (Y/n) over to my palace, to train. I have to admit, I always kind of felt bad for (Y/n). She was never good enough for her parents, especially her mother, and never got to do what she wanted. It was so obvious that she wanted nothing, but the satisfaction of her parents. To be honest, I hated fighting the loud speaker. Her quirk messed with my head and I just wanted a physical fight. Despite her strength being damaging her foes mentally, she put up a good physical fight, too. When she only fought physically, she beat me a couple times. It drove me crazy though because she wasn't using her full power. I didn't want her to see me as weak.

"K-Katsuki?" The (h/c) haired girl coughed.

"(Y/n), I'm only going to say this nicely once. Don't talk and save your strength. You'll be at the infirmary soon," I refused to look at her.

"Katsuki... she's... she's coming..." I finally gave in and looked into a pair of terrified (e/c) eyes.

"(Y/n), you inhaled a lot of smoke, so your mind can't think straight. It's okay, being a bit delusional is one symp-"

"I'M NOT DELUSIONAL SHE'S COM-" she choked on her words and fell unconscious again. Hallucinations were a common symptom of inhaling so much smoke, but she was starting to scare me. I didn't know who "she" was and I got the feeling that I didn't want to.

Fuyumi's POV

"Hey! Who turned off the lights?!" I had been walking to the library, when the hallway went pitch black.

"Who's there?" A voice emerged.

"I should be asking you that," my voice quivered.

"Oh, Fuyumi, it's you," the mystery voice sighed.

"Sir Rory?"

"Sorry, my quirk is really hard to hold in as it is and having these... feelings... makes it even harder," Sir Rory groaned. I followed the sound of his voice and moved closer. I was able to put my hand on his shoulder and felt him shutter.

"Feelings, huh? Do you have a crush?! Is it on your little princess?! Ohhhhh the prince... no he wouldn't care... the KING would have a fit! It's okay your secret is safe with me," I giggled.

"What?! No! That's my sis- oh shoot..."

"Wait, were you about to say sis-mmmmhmmmhmmmm!" A hand fell over my mouth and another grabbed my wrist. The darkness faded a bit, so I could see the outline of the library and a bit of the dark guard's silhouette. He forced me to sit on a sofa, while he remained standing, freeing my mouth from his hand.

"Geesh! No wonder you're single!"

"Hey! You don't know... that's not the point. Look, you have to promise to not tell a soul, not your father, not the prince, not your nobody brothers, NO ONE, about what you heard!" Rory sounded extremely frustrated.

"Okay, okay, you have my word. So she's your sister, huh?"

"Yes, she didn't want to go here alone, but I'm a disgrace to the family name, so I came undercover," Rory turned around.

"A disgrace?"

"Crystalli is known for being bright and cheerful... I'm the opposite. Darkness follows me," His voice cracked on the last sentence. I felt awful for him. At least my father still referred to me as his kin, even if we weren't as spectacular as Shouto.

"Your quirk doesn't define who you are as a person. Your personality and how you use your quirk does," I tried to cheer him up. He turned slightly and the room seemed to get brighter. I could see just a bit of his left eye. He was quite a sight. He was quite tall, pure black skin, short black hair, and near-black eyes. The whites of his eyes stood out on his black silhouette.

"You r-really think so?" He stuttered. He seemed so shy and raw right now. Usually, he came off as the guy you did not want to mess with, but now... he was so different. He kind of reminded me of a cat because... well he just did.

"Of course!" I smiled and watched as the room grow so much brighter. I could see him clearly now and he was mostly facing me. He was looking down at his uniform jacket, fidgeting with a button. He looked up and I smiled, but he then looked down sharply.

"Th-thanks for saying that," he murmured and then cleared his throat. "(Y/n) and Prince Todoroki ran, well rode actually, off into the forest. The princess... my older sister... can be so reckless sometimes. I hope they're okay."

"Oh, they're fine! I'm sure of it!"

Little did I know... I was so wrong.