Birthday Oneshot

Hey y'all! So I'm putting this oneshot out in anticipation of 30k because I really don't want to do another chapter before we hit 30k. Remember to leave questions in the previous part! This oneshot has nothing to do with the storyline.

<DOES NOT AFFECT STORYLINE>
Your POV

I woke up with light piercing through my window. It was strange, I never had the opportunity to sleep on this long. I got out of bed and curiously walked over to the window. No one was outside and, honestly, the entire palace was quiet... that's when it hit me— IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY!

I couldn't believe I actually forgot my birthday! Endeavor took the initiative to host a huge ball for my birthday, which meant I needed to get ready, and fast! I wasn't exactly looking forward to having so much attention on me for my birthday, but I heard there was going to be great food. I was walking over towards my closet, when a certain brunette burst trough the door in a mad sweat.

"(Y/n)! HAPPYBIRTHDAYAREYOUEXCITEDIMEXCITEDKINGENJIISACTUALLYLETTINGMEATTENDTJEBALLBUTTHATSNOTIMPORTANTWENEEDTOGETYOUREADYSOLETSGO!!!!" Ochako shouted, running her words all together.

"Woah there, Ochako! I have no idea what you just said!" I tried to settle her down, to no prevail.

"We don't have time to settle down! Quickly, put this on!" Ochako shoved a red ball gown into my arms. I raised an eyebrow at her, not really wanting to wear what she handed me, but she shoved me into my bathroom anyways. I fumbled my way into the dress and backed out of the bathroom so Ochako could do up the back.

"Turn around (Y/n)!" Ochako pleaded.

"No! Are we sure there's nothing else I could wear? I feel like this is a little to sca-" before I could finish my sentence, Ochako grabbed my hips and whipped me around to face her. Blood rushed to my face as Ochako began to grin and jump up and down.

"YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!!!! Ochako screamed.

Here's your dress, Beautiful 😉

I wonder what Shouto will think... agh what?! Why is that what crosses my mind?! Dang it, now my heart is racing and I feel all sweaty! Maybe I'm sick and can get out of this ball... that would be nice. My thoughts distracted me from Ochako, who was inching closer and closer with an evil grin.

"Ochako... why are you smiling like that?" I asked, but Ochako was not going to tell me the answer, instead, she attacked my feet and began shoving them into death-trap shoes— heels.

"WHY CAN'T I WEAR MY COMBAT BOOTS?!" I screamed, trying to find my way out of Ochako's grip. I began running away, only to be chased by a pair of floating heels.

"THERE'S A SLIT IN YOUR DRESS SO IT WOULD BE OBVIOUS! IT'S ONE NIGHT, (Y/N), WEAR THE SHOES!" Ochako finally managed to get her hands on me and caused me to float upwards. I couldn't figure out how to move without gravity, so she took advantage of this and put the pearly white heels in my poor feet. She let me down onto the grown, only to receive a beam of light that singed a few strands of hair.