3

Yoongi ran his fingers through his hair frustratedly, trying to remember what he might've forgotten. Then he remembered he has forgotten his iPad. But he eventually concluded that he could just buy another iPad, because he didn't have much of anything on it anyway.

  He put in his earbuds and placed his stuff in the cab, telling the driver to head to the Seoul airport. After a thirty-minute drive, the car rolled up to the airport and he tipped the gruff driver. After he sat down, he looked around the surroundings. He sat down at the place he would be waiting for to head off to Daegu for his vacation. But then, off to his left, he saw a familiar boy that he hadn't seen in some time.

"Taehyung!" Yoongi said excitedly, the said boy looked up and broke into a wide grin. "Yoongi Hyung!" They both got up and hugged each other tightly, smiling to each other the whole time. Taehyung then grabbed his suitcase and sat next to Yoongi, "Whats happened to you?" Taehyung asked, "Oh, I debuted three months ago, and I've been working and doing small stuff to grow my popularity since." Yoongi said excitedly, giving Taehyung his gummy smile. "That's great Hyung!" Taehyung smiled back, "How's modeling? Oh! And Jungkook too?" Yoongi asked, hoping to catch up for the time he'd been gone. "Oh, Jungkook's doing great, and my modeling is doing pretty well too." He said, smiling fondly at the mention of Jungkook. "So why are you going to Daegu?" Yoongi asked, "Jungkook and I are heading down there for a job, and plus I'm going to bring Jungkook to my parents. It's about time too because I'm might just put a ring on it." Taehyung said whispering the last part with a wink. "Yah! That's awesome!!" Yoongi smiled genuinely, happy for his friend. "Where's Jungkook now?" Yoongi asked, still smiling. "Bathroom," Taehyung answered simply. Yoongi nodded, "How's Jin?" Yoongi asked, "Oh! He's doing amazing! He's spending too much time with Namjoon Hyung though, he broke a plate a few days ago.." Taehyung said while rolling his eyes, which made Yoongi laugh.

  Once Jungkook came back from the bathroom, He immediately asked how Yoongi's work was going. But Yoongi didn't mind, he had something to take his mind off of Jimin. He had immersed himself in work after the incident, and that's what kept him busy. Now that he has been told to take a break by his management, he hasn't had anything other than him to think about. Eventually, the attendants called for first class and the three left together.