22

As Yoongi opened the door to his small hotel (he'd rented a small hotel for a few days because his family had had a few friends over and he decided to just rent one) with his keys, the dogs wouldn't stop barking. Making Yoongi slightly grow annoyed. But he shushed he dog Mickey and rolled his eyes, knowing since he was having the dog under his care for a few days, that he would just have to deal with it. He smiled at the thought of the adorable little puppy keeping him company while he worked in his studio.

  Yoongi entered the hotel and set the dog down. After doing so, he quickly outed he dog a bowl of food from and a bowl of water for the dog as well as a bone and a pad for the dog to do its "business" on. Yoongi then at hat moment, didn't know what the gender of the dog was, or what it's name would be. He sighed at himself, and then looked at the puppy chowing down on the food before him. He smiled. A name instantly came to mind.

"Your names Min Holly!" He said cutely, silently coping at how cute it sounded. He didn't care what the gender was, because he name to him was perfect for the dog. He eventually checked the dogs gender and found it to be a male.

  The dog was fast asleep with the rain down pouring outside and slamming against his windows when he the doorbell ring.

Happy Jimin day! ❤️