9

Yoongi glared at Jimin, the glare boring holes into the younger. He was absolutely outraged by this. "Do you know how upset I was??" Yoongi shouted, attracted some attention from other people. Yoongi calmed down as he sat up and looked straight into the guilty-looking younger's eyes. "Jimin I spent the last six months consuming myself in work and trying so hard to to cry on a daily basis because I told myself, If Jimin's happy, then I should be happy for him too. I told myself this because I didn't want to get in the way of your "relationship". I did this because I loved you Jimin. And not the idol to fan love. This was real love. Even if we only met once, you were so kind to me when we texted and stuff. I genuinely loved you Jimin. And you know what!? I didn't have the guts to confess, because I always told myself that how could somebody like you love somebody like me. And yeah, maybe I won't get over you so easily, but you could've at least told me your feelings or whatever you felt towards so I wouldn't have to silently suffer as the images of you two shoving your tongues down each other's throats replayed like a broken record in my mind. It hurt like hell Jimin. I've done my best to get over you but I can't. And this makes me regret anything I ever said to you. I can't believe this. I can't believe you, Jimin. You could've told me something or at least pushed me away. That would've been way better than what I've gone through." He said, chuckling bitterly at the end. He was fuming at this point. He then got up, not sparing Jimin a second glance before he stomped off and back to his house.

He wasn't ready to talk to the boy who broke his heart into pieces anytime soon. He didn't want to see him because he knew, the moment he looked into his captivating eyes, he would fall hard once more and would forgive him instantaneously.

And that's what disgusted him.