16

Some Namjin :DD
(it'll be back to YoonMin soon)

   Namjoon walked into the hotel, smiling to himself as he thought of Jin. He put his bag down, thinking of his conversation with Yoongi. Yoongi had told him to definitely pop the question, but on his own time. But Namjoon, still had his doubts. The feeling of rejection to the big question gnawing at him, even if it was irrational.

  "Joonie!!" Jin shouted cheerfully, making Namjoon snap out of his inner conflict. Namjoon smiled and wrapped his boyfriend into a big hug. "Hey baby." Namjoon whispered into the older's ear, making Jin smile and push his head into the crook of his neck.

  A bit later, and they're cuddled up on the couch watching a cute yet cliché romantic comedy together. The occasional laughs escaping their lips in unison from time to time. The atmosphere was comfy, and the perfect moment for Namjoon. Namjoon debated with himself for a moment, but then paused the movie, making Jin look at him with a confused look on his face. Namjoon inhaled a shaky breath, "Can we go for a drive? I want to take you somewhere special." Namjoon asked after a long and slightly awkward moment of silence. A plan was forming in his head, and from his perspective, it sounded like the best he could do.

  After they got into the car, Namjoon interlocked his hand with Jin and kissed his hand, eyes still on the road as he did it. Jin smiled and rested his head on Namjoon's shoulder, curiosity slowly eating him. "Where are we going?" He asked quietly, slight tiredness setting in. Namjoon hummed in response, "That's for me to know and you to find out." which made Jin pout.

  A few minutes later, they were in a familiar park, and Namjoon parked and pulled his boyfriend out of the car and over to a patch of grass that was surrounded by several small flowers and scattered trees. Jin smiled to himself, remembering their first moment meeting each other.

-Flashback-

  Jin was walking through the park, enjoying the atmosphere as well as trying to get out of the annoying house that he called home. Taehyung and Jungkook were fighting, and when they fought, it wasn't pretty. Which made Jin ultimately jump at the proposition of walking around the park. It was hard watching a 17 year old Jungkook and a 18 year old Taehyung.

  Jungkook had been kicked out of his own home at the age of 15, because his parents had discovered that he'd been gay. Ever since then Jin took him under his wing, and never regretted it. Unless he was fighting with his other best friend Taehyung. Taehyung didn't live with Jin and Jungkook, but he visited so often that he might as well. Same thing with Yoongi. Yoongi had his own small apartment, but Jin thought of him a another son just like Jungkook & Taehyung. Seeing as Taehyung had neglectful parents, and Yoongi's who never approved of his own ambitions and cut off connections with him when he told them that he was an underground rapper. Jin had pretty decent parents, but they hadn't talked in a while because of them being busy. Jin felt like a mother or father in a way to them all, because he was the only one that was a model figure for them, and the only one who would show them kindness and love.

  Jin was walking through the park sidewalk, when he came across a little cute clearing that wasn't covered in trees. He decided to sit down in the clearing, he found some flowers and played with them as he basked in the sunlight and sounds of children playing and birds chirping. He was interrupted by a little boy running up to him and smiling an adorable smile. He was missing his front two teeth, and had fluffy brown hair that mopped over his eyes, he had a pastel blue sweater and cute little jeans to accompany the adorable ensemble. Jin smiled a wide smile, "Hi sir!" The boy said adorably, making Jin chuckle at his cuteness. "Call me Hyung." Jin said, smiling at the boy before him. The boy nodded vigorously, smiling another smile to Jin. Jin would've been lying if he said he was dying by cuteness overload on the inside. "What do you need?" Jin asked sweetly, getting concerned as to where this child's parents were. "My Hyung was drooling over how pretty you looked, and I snuck away to tell you about it." The boy smiled cheekily, making Jin laugh. "Well let's get you back to your Hyung then, he must be wondering where you are." Jin said while smiling, chuckling afterwards at the boys actions. Jin took ahold of the boys hands and asked where the younger's Hyung was. "He should be over there." The young boy said, pointing to the playground that was in the center of the park. A tall man was frantically shipping his head painfully in every direction. "I'm guessing that's your Hyung.?" Jin asked, smiling after he said it as the boy nodded his head and gave him the same adorable smile once more. Jin briskly walked over to the man, not wanting him to worry himself anymore. "Sir, here is your brother, he ran off to talk to me." Jin said while smiling at the older. "T-thank you." The man stuttered not meeting Jin's eyes. Jin chuckled, "Well I'll be off."

Made a new YoonMin book :)