18

"Jinnie?" Namjoon asks quietly, staring down at his boyfriend. Jin hummed in response, shifting his head up to look at Namjoon's face, smiling gently at the boy. Namjoon gently got up and made Jin stand up with him. He got on one knee and brought out a ring, "Jin, I'm not very good at stuff like this, but, I love you so much. You wouldn't even know the half of it. The moment I saw you, I knew you just had to be mine or I'd lose my mind. Thanks to Changkyun," Namjoon chuckled. "E made it possible to let me know you because I was too shy to do it. So, Jin, would you please do me the honors of becoming your last love, forever and always?" Namjoon asked quietly, staring up at Jin nervously. He was taken aback by Jin silently crying. "Yes, oh my god yes Namjoon," Jin whispered as he wiped his tears while jumping onto Namjoon in a huge hug. Namjoon was ecstatic, nearly crushing Jin in the hug. "Well have to move o America though.." Namjoon said as he looked into the older's eyes. "I'll go anywhere to be with you," Jin said quietly, pecking Namjoon on the lips. And with that, Namjoon placed the ring onto Jin's impatient finger happily.

"I love you so much."

"I love you more."

"Not a chance."