17

-Flashback continues-

  A little while later and Jin is getting ready to head back to his house, believing that things must've cooled over with the two. Jin was starting to head out of the park when he was stopped by a familiar and absolutely adorable little boy. "Hyung!" The boy shouted, making Jin smile. "Yes?" The boy gave him another smile, "This is my brothers' number, he was too much of a chicken to give it to you, so I wrote it down for you!" He said, smiling cheekily once more. Jin laughed, "Thank you..?" He asked, noticing now that he still didn't know the younger's name. "Changkyun!" The boy said while doing aegyo, making Jin coo at the absolute heart-melting gesture.

-flashback end-

"Why are we here Joonie?" Jin asked quietly, resting his head on Namjoon's shoulder as they walked over to a familiar small clearing in the playground and trees. "You'll see." Namjoon simply answered back, falling silent after. Jin just shrugged, liking the mysterious of it all.

  As they sat down on the inviting grass, they laid back and looked up at the sky. It was a beautiful sale blue, and stars twinkled and shined here and there. It felt so surreal, that neither of three wanted to let the moment fly away from them. Jin placed his head on Namjoon's chest, sighing contently as Namjoon played with his hair slightly.

  "Jinnie?"