4

During the plane ride, Yoongi put in his earbuds and decided to write some new songs. Sadly, he wasn't able to sit next to Taehyung and Jungkook. He didn't know what to write about, but he tapped away at the keys. After five minutes or so, he gave up and tried sleeping. Which worked because he fell asleep right away. After a while, he was awoken by the dinging of the plane to indicate to fasten your seatbelt.

He soon got off the plane and made it to his Mothers house, he hasn't seen his family in a year, because of his job and him working at the café and such.

  "Eomma!" Yoongi shouted throughout the quiet house. He had a key and had opened it to find it really quiet. He checked the garage to see if there were cars, and there was. So Yoongi walked upstairs, and that was when he heard the rather lewd noises coming from Door #1. He immediately ran down the stairs and tried to cleanse his mind from the unholy sounds and images flooding his mind. He crawled his way out of the kitchen and into the backyard, still trying to be rid of the noises and sounds. When he sat on the grass, certain thoughts immediately came to him. Isn't she too old for that? Isn't Appa too old for that?!!! What if that wa- He immediately stopped himself there, not wanting to think of the boy at all. But a blush creeped onto his cheeks at the thought.

Trying to divert his attention away from the thoughts of Jimin, he looked to the grass and flowers. He laid down on his stomach and stared at the dandelions and small tufts of four leaf clovers that littered the backyard. He picked up a dandelion, and it had all the seeds, ready to fly away.

  He remembered at that moment his mother telling him when he was little; that if he could blow away all the seeds in one blow, his wish would come true. He couldn't do it then, but he could try now. He didn't know what to wish for, but an idea in his head popped up. And no matter how hard he tried to push it away, it stuck. He decided to just make that wish, thinking that the whole 'wish comes true in one blow' thing was bogus.

"I wish... to see Jimin in Daegu.."
He whispered softly before blowing the seeds away.

And oh how wrong was he.