7

Yoongi woke up the next morning, feeling content and happy, he hasn't felt as good as this in months. Yes, he felt amazing when he met a few fans here and there, but not like this. This was a different feeling he had, he felt at home. He felt safe.

Yoongi changed into some black ripped jeans and a black t-shirt. Plus the usual white sneakers. His favorite colors. He decided to do some shopping and just walk around Daegu, since he hasn't been here in some time. He waved goodbye to his parent and left with his black mask and white cap.

He walked down the streets of the main downtown, just admiring where he was going. He accidentally bumped into a boy stupidly. He quickly apologize to him and continued on. He decided to head to a nearby park, wanting to sit for a bit and admire the place.

He made it to the park he had been to several times as a kid. He sat down at a bench and looked at the multiple Sakura trees that were scattered around the large park. He took a quick picture to savor it, and looked at the picture he had taken. He was interrupted by someone sitting on the same bench as him, which made him shocked to say the least, because there was obviously tons of other bench that were empty. He shrugged it off and exited out of the camera app and turned off his phone. He was about to get up, hug was stopped by someone holding his wrist to make him stay. He glared at the boy, noticing him to be the one he had bumped into not that long ago. The boy seemed startled by the glare, because his grip lessened, and Yoongi took that asa chance to take his hand away. "Look I'm sorry, I didn't know where I was going. You don't need to be so mad over such a thing." He said as he softened his face. Something about the boy seemed familiar, but Yoongi ignored it. And he knew damn well he hasn't met any fan boys. "I got to go-" Yoongi said as he atmosphere between them became extremely awkward with the suffocating silence. But he was cut off by the boy speaking, "Don't!" The boy said in a heavenly voice as he grabbed Yoongi's worst once more. Yoongi recognized it and he literally choked on air.

"J-Jimin??"