Betrayal

Hey cuties... What's up?
  Here's another chappy of THE BET
Hope you'll enjoy it..... So this chapter might hurt you guys a lot.. but hey! It has to happen like that.

         But please don't be angry with me because of that, after this book I'll tell you guys what it really means.

Attention: please when you're reading this chapter play either of this song. If you don't have it please download it

** RUELLE-- the other side

** RUELLE-- live like legends

        Once again this book has not been edited and I promise when I'm done with it I'll try to Edit it and add some extra things in it for the new readers and for those who want to reread.

     Also...  Thanks alot.. for those of you who has been with me from the beginning of this book till.. now. Thanks again😊😅😋.. and also for the votes.

     Enjoy❤❤ mi amors

**---**--**--**

Anna's pov

Have you ever feel like. You wake up in the morning feeling like the day is gonna be a very happy day for you and that you no longer have any worries and nothing to care about, the love you've always wished for entered your life and you change for good. But you think that all that glitters are not gold because at the end all that comes out of it is hurt, pain and betrayal.

But always know that in every love story it's not all about the happiness or love their will also be an argument, regret and all.

Monday.

Anna's pov

"How could you do this to me" i said has she cried harder hitting his chest with every sentence she made. I felt hurt within me. No words could describe the way I felt. I told him I loved him and he did this to me. I cried more harder when I looked at his blank face. There was something about the way he looked at me like what he did to me didn't had any effect on him and it hurt me so much. I cried so much that my eyes where swollen and deep red.

"I loved you so much henry, you made me feel like what the world thinks about me didn't mattered but after everything all the moments we shared you did this to me. I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING HENRY. EVERYTHING" I yelled, i couldn't hold it back anymore. My knees weakened and I knelt down in front of him holding his trousers as I looked up at him. Tears welled up in his eyes but I won't fall for that any more, I won't give in to his pretence.

My image in school was now more ruined. Never had I taught that something like this could happen to me.

Never

Had I known I could have stayed on my own I could have ignored him. I could have just done what the principal told me to do without listening to Henry, I could have not answered the questions he asked me, I could have not let him get close to me, I could have listed to Sharon, I could have not say the L word, I could have not taken that photo.

I cried More, my body, my soul, my heart was hurt, everything was hurt.

"Anna i-" he was cut of by he fellow team member that tapped him in his shoulder "nice work bro" the boy said while looking at me with a smirk on his face. "Nice body you've gat there" he winked at me and left.

I looked at Henry who was still looking at me with a blank expression on his face. I trusted him with all my heart, my body my soul everything yet he betrayed me.