fuck reputation(ii)

Here's the second chappy cutiess😊
And I hope you enjoy it like I enjoyed writing it.
❤❤❤

This chappy is dedicated to @cloveplant for her endless support, votes and comments I really appreciate it..love you❤❤

Henry's pov

Mr Harris paired us up and asked us to sit with our test partners and then he explained what we are gonna work on. Trough out his explanation I didn't listen to a single word he said well, it's not like I didn't want to listen but I was just not able to concentrate because of.... Her.

I couldn't wait any longer for this class to come to an end. I tried to Start a conversation with her but she didn't even look at me. She just looked at Mr Harris.

Finally the bell rang and I looked at Anna.

"Hey i-" I tried to talk to her but she just gave me a death glare and walked out of the class. Well I deserved that.

I left the class heading to my locker when my phone buzzed in my pocket, I picked it up and it was dad calling. I kind of blamed everything on dad because if he had not forced me into this. Anna won't be in this condition. Although he didn't know yet.

"Hey dad" since that accident happened to Anna I wasn't on good terms with my father.

"Son..I forgot to tell you, when you're done with any important thing in school I need you home, I have a few things to discuss with you, but you need to come before school closes" he ordered me.

"But I just can't leave school so early, what am i gonna tell the principal" I asked. I didn't read want to go home and see that man.

"Don't worry about that just come home"

I cut the phone. Wonder what that was all about. I was about to open my locker when I saw Anna. I just closed my locker and turned to look at her as she walked. I missed her so much, the smell of her skin, I missed the feel of my her skin on mine. It was like something connected us because she looked at me with a confused expression on her face.

My Anna.

__________________________

"So what do you wanna talk about" I said as I opened the door to my father's office. Walking towards the chair opposite dads chair.

"Sit down" he looked at me and the chair gesturing me to sit down.

I sat down. Tapping my leg on the floor because I just wanted to leave this place and head back to school.

"There's going to be a party here today starting from 7:00. And you must be present."

"What's the party all about".

"The party is for you.. you will soon be through with high school and when you're done you will be working in the company" he folded his hands on the table looking at me.

"Dad what's the need for the party uhn, you told me to get rid of the girl that made my reputation in school low and do u know what happened to her because of both of us, she had a freaking accident dad! An accident that made her had short term memory loss.. and now you want to do a so called fucking party for me?. Well I am not interested In your party" I was about to stand up and leave but the sound of dad's hands hitting the table with force made me freeze.