shame

Hi wattpadians👋👋👋

How are u guys doing?...so here's a new update on the bet. It's not gonna be long but short (as usual) I hope u guys are not vexed🙇🙇..

I hope y'all enjoy this chapter.and please don't forget to vote and comment. It will really mean a lot to me.

❤❤❤

Anna's pov

It's been three weeks since I've been discharged from the hospital. The doctor told mum that it will be okay for me to go to school and I should avoid stress. I wonder how it will be possible to avoid stress in school with all the things going in in my life now. How will I be able to face the students of mortlake high when the worse had happened to me?. How will the people of mortlake high look at me?. What am I supposed to do?.  I know once I stepped my feet in the hallway of the school I'll be the one all attention will be on and I don't like the sound of that at all.

I'm still ashamed of my self for what I did it was horrible to do something like that but I was blinded by love.

I don't hate Henry for what he did... I know I suppose to hate him but...I just can't I knew I still have to pretend to Henry I knew he was gonna come to pick me up but I won't let him, I told my mum that when he gets here she should tell him I went to school and I still don't remember him and she should tell him things to make him feel bad about what he did and all. I remembered the words my father use to tell me before he died. He would sit me down and tell me things about life even though I was still in a young age then.

"Anna you should never judge a book by it's cover. If anyone hurts you don't hate them  so always bear in mind that what ever you do never forget my words" .

I raise my hands to my face to wipe the tears of. My father's death was the worst thing that ever happened in my life. I Shaked my head to forget about it.

Today was Monday I have to prepare for school even though it will be difficult to stay in school.

I took my bath and went to my closet to look for clothes to wear. I went for a green handless top, a ripped jean and I curled my hair and tied it up and down
And wore my lace up shoe

I need to leave soon so Henry won't find me when he gets here.

I took in a deep breath as i stood outside of the school hallway. Some students that where outside looked at me with disgust, while some laughed at me. I waved it all from my head.

"If I can get it through this day I can do the same for the rest days to come before my graduation" I muttered silently to my self several times.

I closed my eyes ready to face what today holds for me. I opened my eyes and pushed the door to the hallway opened. Like I said earlier all the attention of everyone was on me and they started laughing at me pointing fingers. I took in a deep breath so I could hold back the tears in my eyes.

As I walked in the hallway heading to my locker to get my books I head some of the students saying mean things about me.

"Look at her. She finally decided to how up Today. Foolish girl"

"I can't even look at her right now she is a shame to we girls"

"Slut"

"Attention whore"