° Acceptance °

Hii sweetheartss!!❤❤.. this chapter is dedicated to all of you reading this book I love you all so much from the bottom of my heart. . . *Sobs* you guys make my day everyday😀😀...I wanna say thank you all for your votes, support, and comments on this book I wouldn't have gotten to this part of this book if it weren't for you guys❤❤❤❤.

I can't believe this is it. Oh my gawwwwd *squeals like crazy*. This is the last chapter of THE BET. I can't believe this.  I'm sorry this book is short but as you all know, it's a Short story.

I wanna thank you all for making this book possible and i hope you enjoy this chappy like i enjoyed writing it.

💮💮💮

Anna's pov

You know that moment when you think everything is back to normal, all the problems you have has been solved and then it skip your mind that there's just one thing that holds you back, one thing that is left to be solved and if you don't fix that, you not gonna get what you want...well that was my current situation right now.

I had no idea on what to do right now, what I should say right now to Henry's father. He looked at me with so much hate in his eyes and then looked at Henry with disappointment.

Mr Donovan was pacing side to side in front of me and Henry then he stopped in front of Henry.

"Henry you don't know what you have DONE" he yelled at Henry, then Henry tightened his hold on my hand and shifted me to his back so I won't see his father or something...

"I know exactly what I did...now will you move away?. I would like to take Anna home" Henry replied to his father calmly, trying not to raise his voice at his father.

Mr Donovan scoffed " how dare you talk to me like that Henry, I'm your Father"  he raised his voice at Henry. But Henry didn't even move an inch. I feel bad for making a father and son yell at each other.

"I think your wrong" Henry scoffed "  I don't think your my father because if you were my father you would have  seen my point of view, you could have listened to me but you don't. All you ever cared about is just your money, and me joining your business. But did you even ask me what I wanted to become in life?...oh wait!, No you didn't, all you just taught about was me joining your business, can you even remember the last time we talked about my life?,an and it's fair. And then again you made me do something wrong to my girlfriend all because of some reputation. . . But anyways I don't blame you that much because you made me realize something important. We shouldn't disrespect, cause harm, or do something bad to the people we love all because of our own selfish reasons" he looked at me with love on his eyes then back to his father "and I guess you should understand that to"

Henry grabbed my hand and walked past his father. I tried to stop him so he could talk to his father with some respect cause I still felt that needs to be done but he didn't answer me. I looked back at were we where before to find his father still standing there and his head bent low, I guessed his son words hit a spot and I pray he thinks about what Henry said so he could realize he's mistakes.

We stopped at where he parked his car,  he rested at his car and placed his arms around me, hugging me tightly, I placed my arms around him too after some minutes. His face was at the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent and his tensed body was relaxed against mine.