epilogue

So this is the epilogue of THE BET... Yay!!!
And I'm so happy / sad right now 😀😭. .

Enjoy this chappy😁🌹🌹

Anna's pov

"Annaa!!!" Gosh why does mum's have to be the villain when I'm with my hero which is my bed. I didn't want to stand up right now. I tried to open my eyes but sleep just kept coming back. I wonder why I love sleeping a lot.

"Anna dear come down here" I heard mum yelling again. Gosh this isn't even a school day and she's waking me up this early in the morning.. I pressed my face on my pillow grunting and hitting my legs on the bed.

"Anna come down here you have visitors" mum yelled again

Wait what??

Visitors??.. who would want to see me early this morning. I don't have any friends apart from Hailey....and Henry. And Hailey went to visit her aunt for the weekend and Henry and I just came back together and he has a misunderstanding with his father and definitely they should be settling that by now so I wonder who would be looking for me.

I stood up from my bed and headed to my bathroom to pee. After I did that I took a look at my self in the mirror and geez my hair was a like a nest.  I didn't even bother to comb it or brush my teeth I just went down straight to the living room and who I saw made me regret why I didn't brush my hair.

Mr Donovan and Henry were sited in the couch opposite the chair my mom was sitting on. They were discussing something but I really didn't pay attention to what they were saying. I looked down at myself and I was still dressed in my comfy PJs and my hair was still a mess.

"Oh their she is" my mum said looking at me attracting the attention of my. . .boyfriend and his father. Mr Donovan looked at me with a small smile on his face while Henry was grinning widely at me. His eyes roamed my body and landed on my face. I just stood there awkwardly looking at all of them.

"Come over here dear" mum said tapping the space that was beside her.

I used my hands to arrange my hair but I was very sure it did nothing.  And my morning breath, Oh my morning breath was not good, I was afraid to even talk. I walked over to my mum and sat beside her, I looked at her and raised my eye brows questioning her why the Donovan's where here but she just kept on smiling.

"Uhh good morning" I greeted Mr Donovan, almost forgetting my manners.

"Morning dear" he smiled at me. . .
Well this was new?. . . I fixed my gaze to Henry and he was still looking at me with that large grin on his face.

"Sooo" I emphasized the 'so'. Why wasn't anyone saying anything?.

"Anna" Mr Donovan said gaining my attention "I'm sorry" he said, shocking the hell out of me.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Mr Donovan. Apologizing. To. A. Girl. Like. Me!!

"I'm really sorry for what I did to you, I'm sorry for making Henry do what he did to you. It was all my fault, and I also want to thank you for making me realize what being a father means" he looked at Henry and a small smile was placed on his face. "I know saying sorry won't change the past but I just want you find a place in your heart to forgive me" a small smile appeared on his face. "And I want you to know that I accept the relationship between you and my son. I won't stand against the both of you" now I was grinning from ear to ear.

I felt so happy that I went to Henry and he stood up, I embraced him in a tight hug and he chuckled which made me giggled. Now nothing can hold our love back.

"So I'm forgiven?"I looked over to Mr Donovan And I quickly removed myself from Henry and I knew I was blushing because my face felt hot. I forgot that my mum and Mr Donovan were still in the living room when I jumped to Henry's arms.

I nodded my head to Mr Donovan, saying I forgive him. I looked at Henry and he smiled like a Cheshire cat.

No words could express how happy I was. I really loved Henry and we are now back together and nothing can separate us now. The love of my life was here with me, his father accepted our relationship, my mother was happy. . .my life was now complete.

******

Few months later

"Anna dobriv" my name was called out finally and I stood up from my sit adjusting my cap and walked up to the stage with a huge smile on my face.

I couldn't believe I was here right now. Done with high school. About to collect my certificate, my mum wouldn't stop crying that soon I'll be leaving her for college. . .and the love of my life was with me forever, we enrolled into the same college and we got accepted. Everything felt perfect.

I shook hands with the man and colleted my certificate from him and then took a picture. I walked over to my mum hugging her tightly and we both squealed like little kids. I wouldn't have gotten to this position if it wasn't for her.

"I can't believe I made it" I told mum as I released her from the hug.

"I know dear me too... I love you so much and i-i'm gonna miss you so much. . .I can still r-remember when you were still a little baby. .  Now look at you, you are all grown up" she started crying again.

Once again why do mum's have to be so emotional?.

"It's okay mum. One will have to move on in life isn't that what you use to tell me" I asked her fighting back the tears in my eyes.

"I know i know"

"So stop crying if you are proud of me" I pouted like a small child and she chuckled. I looked at my right side and saw Henry was watching me. I told mum I'll be right back and she smiled at me heading to some place else.

"Hey babe" i said as I hugged him and gave him a small kiss on his lips.

"Hmmm I love it when you Call me that" he smiled at me and I smiled to. He gave me a lingering kiss and I placed my hands on his chest signaling him to stop that I could breath and wanted to catch some breath and that people were around us.

"I can't believe we are here right now" I said and grinned largely.

"Me too baby. . .and guess what. . .you are stuck with me forever"he tickled me and I laughed loudly causing people to stare  at me but I didn't care.

I was so happy and I want to feel this happiness longer. I want to make this moment count, every single bit of it.

Who could have believe that, that bet would made our love more stronger, others might have taught that because of the bet I would leave Henry, move on with my life and forget the love I have for him but i didn't.

Instead the bet made us realize what we really felt for each other.

🌹🌹🌹

I'm literally crying right now. I can't believe I'm done with this amazing book. And I'm having this feeling of nostalgia right now. Because I'm gonna miss them alot.😭😭😭

I really want to thank you all for your support, amazing comments and unlimited votes in this book I really appreciate it so much😭😃😃😃.. I want you all to know that i love you so much for everything.❤❤

And I bet Anna and Henry will miss you all so much too😃❤❤

Much love
Kingmhrcy💗💗