appreciation

Hii everyone!🙋🙋🙋

So... The bet has been completed and is suitable for all readers to read without worries about the book not been complete😉.

Once again I wanna thank you all for your support, votes, and comments on this book I really appreciate it alot💗.

And pleaseeee.... Pretty please don't copy my book it's a product of my hard work, and the help of my readers. So if you do I won't be happy and you'll be reported immediately😟.

If anyone of you still don't know about my other book FOREVER YOUNG please check if out It's lit and I promise I won't disappoint you😃😃.

One more thing @beccamoses is my sister and please check out her books they are amazingly good and I'm sure you won't regret reading it also❤❤.

I wanna thank you all beautiful readers, and writers who has inspired me with their awesome books, and mostly I wanna thank God Also for making this book possible😃❤❤🙏🙏..

And also, I would want to believe that y'all learned one or two things from this book am I right?.. like for instance, never hold or keep a grudge against someone. Like Anna, she never kept a grudge against Henry despite the fact he did something horrible to her😟😉..

Also, always forgive, no matter what someone did to you, always find it in your heart to forgive. 🌹🌹 So we can be able to move forward in life❤💮💮

And always learn to face your problems💪.. no matter what it is, learn to face it👤, never run away from it. And take it or not you will be an inspiration to someone. Just like Anna, even though something terrible happened to her in school, she didn't leave the School for another, instead she continued to school in mortlake high💪💪😄. She never ran away from her problems instead she faced it. . .😀

So. . .I want you all to always remember that because, it can help us in life😃😃🌹🌹. . I too have also learned few things while writing this book💪❤..

Do you guys want a bonus chapter or sequel?. If you do.  I'm make that for you guys💁💁🙌. Just comment💬💬

And you all can also write any bonus chapter for this book and I'll post it here right away to show how much I really care and love you guys❤❤..

I'm gonna miss Anna and Henry so much. Also of you want you can make a ship name.❤💬.

See you all In FOREVER YOUNG. . . Pls check it out❤🙋🙋🙋..

Much love from.
Kingmhrcy, Anna, and Henry..
Muah!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

The end.🌹