°forgive and forget°

This chapter is dedicated to @fairYwingx99 for her nice comments and vote in this book. I really appreciate it😁❤❤.

⬆⬆A picture of Anna's dress for the party.

Sup guys...👋👋
After this chapter guess what...it will only be a chappy left for this book yay!!😁.. I'm so happyyy😁😁😁... Like really happy this book has grown higher. It's not because of me but because of you guys...and I love you all so much❤❤..

One more thing!.. school has resumed over here and that's why I haven't update recently. I'm also in my final year and when am done with highschool. I'll have enough time for you guys!❤❤..

Enjoy😁😁❤❤

A/N: for this chapter play Selena Gomez; wolves.❤

Anna's pov.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing right now. I didn't think that Henry could talk like that to his own father and also ruin his reputation in front of everyone here. My jaw was dropped law and eyes was wide as I watched what happened in front of me.

Henry left the stage and walked up to me, grabbed my hand, I looked back at everyone as they watched I and Henry with shock on their faces. He took me outside to a dark side near the lake only the light from the moon made me see slightly.

He stood in front of me as he held my right hand tightly in his. I looked up to him and his face softened.

We stared at each other for a while, I really missed him alot, the way he held my hand weakened my heart and I knew at that time I was vulnerable. He moved close to me a few inches separating us.

"Anna" he took in a deep breath as he looked down at his feet and stared back up at me. " I'm really sorry, I'm so sorry about everything I did to you and i really mean it with a-all my h-heart Anna" his voice was shaky as tears welled up in his eyes "I know you don't remember me b-"

I stopped him from completing his sentence by placing my hand on his lips.

"I . . . Remember you Henry, I always did" I looked down at my feet, removed my hand for his lips, moved back to have much gap between us and wrapped my hands on my body because of the cold.

"Why" he asked me as a tear fell from his eyes. And he moved close to me the more.

"Why?..." I scoffed " your asking me why?. I should be the one asking you that question" I poked his chest "after what you did to me, y-you don't know how I felt Henry, you don't know w-what I w-went through b-because of you. You betrayed me Henry all because of something I don't know about.... Y-you could have just told me you want me to leave you alone and that you don't like me anymore. . . I-i would have d-done that for you. Instead you made me believe all the lies you told me" I yelled at him as tears fell from my eyes "it's not fair Henry" I was about to leave where I was, I wanted to let all the tears out, let everything out. I loved him so much and he hurt me. I walked further away from him then he ran and stood Infront of me. His eyes so red as mine.

"I'm really sorry Anna, I didn't know what I was doing. I was forced to do what I did, my reputation was in school was getting bad and Liam told me it was because of you and that if I want to get my reputation back I'll have to tanish yours and as at that time I was desperate, my father was on my neck and I was confused I didn't know what to do, please forgive me.... Please Anna don't leave me" his lips were trembling as has he placed his hands together and begged me " Don't leave me Ann... I can't live without you, I love you so much Anna.. please don't let this silly mistake of mine ruin our relationship" he cried continuously. I've never seen him like this before. And it hurts me so much. But... what he did was wrong I don't think I can forgive him. I was about to leave him out their but I remembered my father's word.

"... You should learn to face your problems because if you run away from them, you will never move forward"

I went back to  Henry and wrapped my hands around him. His body tensed up as I placed my body on his but without hesitation he wrapped his hands around me too, tightly like he was never gonna let me go again. He placed his face at the crook of my neck and inhaled my scent and his body relaxed on my "I'm so sorry Anna, I love you so much" he mumbled in my neck. I massaged his hair with my hands and he let out a low grunt.

We stopped hugging. Just a few inches separating us. My cheeks turned light pink as I blushed at our closeness earlier.

"So..." He placed his hands inside his pocket "you forgive me right?" He smiled hopefully and waiting for my response.

"No" I teased him. And his face fell, then his eyes became watery again. His face was weird and funny. I wanted to laugh but I held the laughter.

"B-b-but i-i" he stammered, unable to construct a simple sentence. I can't believe I made this boy like this. I couldn't hold the laughter anymore and I burst out laughing at him. His face scrunched up in confusion.

"You need to see the look o-on y-your face right now" my face was all red from the laughter. Henry smiled at me then grabbed my hand.

"Let's get you home" we took five steps but stopped right in our tracks When we stood in front of Henry's father. A very angry father.

💮💮💮

*What do you think is gonna happen next?

*Do you think Anna should have forgiven Henry?

PS: I made a ship name for Henry and Anna ____ #Henna... lolzz I hope you all like the ship name.... And I'll also love to know you guys suggestions .... Yay! It's gonna be fun😁😁❤❤

. . .Sorry this chapter was not long enough but it had to be that way. Andddd any blunders or typos seen in this chapter please forgive me cause this book has not been edited. But I promise again I'll edit it.

Don't forget to vote⭐, comment💬, and share🔄 on this book. 😁💕.

Love y'all so much
Kingmhrcy❤❤