Chapter 7|So Is That A Yes?

-
Kate's POV
-
I took off towards the swings with him chasing me. Once I sat on the swing, I started rocking back and forth, Rick doing the same.

There weren't a lot of people here, just some couple with there kids playing happily on the playground. And there were some people from our school doing something weird in their little group.

I looked back at Rick, he was looking at me smiling.

"Staring is creepy." I said and he let out a little laugh.

"I'm not staring. I'm simply fantasizing." He said. I looked at the ground for a brief second then back up to him.

"About what?" I asked after a moment of silence.

"About you," I felt my cheeks burn up and there was a silent pause, "and how beautiful you are," I looked up at him and smiled, my cheeks still red, "and if you would want to go out with me."

He smiled at me. Dang, that smile. Every time that smile appeared on his face I just wanted to jump up and kis- Whoa, where did that come from?

I thought about it for a moment although I didn't really need to. I already knew my answer but I wanted to tease him a bit.

I leaned closer to him and my lips touched his softly. His lips so soft and gentle. I pulled away, too soon for my liking, and smiled.

"I take that as a yes then?" He asked surprised at what I just did.

"Yeah." I said, my smile grew. I stood up and took his hand in mine then lead him back to our picnic area.
XXX
The rest of the picnic was great. We finished eating and finished our homework. We were now on our way back to his house. He invited me over for a movie, which I had to say yes to, and dinner.

He parked the car and we got out and into the huge building. He took his hand in mine and I smiled. His hands were so soft and big, I loved them.

We got in the elevator and rode up to the fourth floor. The doors ringed and we got out, walking down the hall and into his huge mansion loft.

He pulled me into the threshold, pulling me into him and smashing his lips on mine.

Holy cows.

He pushed me against the door, closing it with my body. I put a hand up on his cheek, caressing it with my thumb.

The kiss deepened, our mouths moved simultaneously and tongues tangling. He broke away from my mouth and started going down my jawline to my neck. Sucking on my pulse point, I gasped and wrapped my arms around him.

Shiz, this mans mouth was amazing.

"Rick." I breathed out. He made his way back up my neck and to my lips again. His lips moved slowly against mine, I moaned into it. His lips were amazingly soft and gentle and oh my god! I'm going to die!

He broke away and I smiled panting just like him.

"Would you like something to drink?" He asked walking away with a huge grin on his face like nothing happened. I stayed were I was still getting over the fact of how his lips perfectly fit against mine. "Earth to Kate?" He called out and I snapped my head up, my thoughts now somewhere else.

"Oh, sorry. Um, yeah, water's fine." I said and walked towards him. He nodded and went into the fridge, pulling out a water bottle. "Please don't throw it." I said quickly closin my eyes as he held out the bottle. He let out a laugh and I opened my eyes.

"Sorry about that, again. And I wasn't going to, anyways." He said with a smile and walked towards me and handed me the bottle.

"Thank you." I said and opened it to take a sip. "So, which movie are we gonna watch?" I asked.

"Um, I don't know. I have a lot," he paused and walked over to the tv in the living room. "Oh! I know, Star Wars!" He said turning to me and I rolled my eyes.

"Um, yeah how about no." I said walking over and sitting on the couch. I could see a pout appearing on his face. "Not a fan." His mouth opened and his hand flew over his heart and gasped.

"Not a fan? Everyone's a fan of Star Wars!" He said and I chuckled.

"Well not me." I laughed. He turned his gaze back to his DVDs. He was so hot and handsome, darn I was lucky to have him.

I heard him gasp and turned to me with a huge smirk on his face with the movie 'Frozen' in his hand.

"Really?" I asked, smiling. I actually did like that movie, it was a cute one and I knew all the songs by heart.

"Kate, do you wanna build a snowman?" He asked with puppy dog eyes and I started to laugh.

"Yes." I said and he put the movie in.
____________
boom, that was an eh make-out sesh huh.... I'm sooo embarrassed. This was like my first fic ever 😂. it's so bad!!