Eliminate

...Claude...

 "We have found the culprit, your highness." I stated, my usual dull eyes staring back at the Trancy.
 "Good. Give me the details." Alois demanded, his expression rather... Stressed. 
 I answered back calmly, "The culprit of all these threats were none other than Mr. Hamilton's maid, Jessica Reynolds, otherwise also known truly as Harriet Arclight." 
 Alois narrowed his eyes. "The one who nearly killed Korrine, yes?" He snapped, his fists clenched. "It seems that our jolly friend, Alexander hasn't dealt with that pest. Oh well... He was an annoying ass anyway..." He muttered.
 I looked at him and questioned, "What are your orders?" 
 "I order you to eliminate Hamilton and his household. ALL of them. That is an order." Alois snapped, his contract symbol showing. 
 I bowed to him and did the usual, 'yes, your highness' towards him. I later left the room and wondered how exactly would I follow the master's orders... Without breaking the contract between Nadine and I. With that, I traveled to the Kingsleigh Manor, where Nadine and the Countess Korrine were staying for today. 
 I spotted Nadine pampering some of the kittens near the storage rooms. I groaned, seeing how alike the feline demoness and that wretched Sebastian Michealis were. They both honestly would be very distracted, yes. When I landed in the garden, Nadine's gaze snapped towards me as she tilt her head. "Mr. Faustus. What brings you here?" She greeted with a smile. 
 Such a fake smile... Such beauty... I just can't resist myself sometimes..
 I blinked as Nadine snapped her fingers in front of me. "Mr. Faustus. Is there something the matter?" She questioned, this time, a smug look present. 
 I regained my focus as I replied, "None of the matter. Though I wish to speak to you and your master for an important reason at hand." 
 Nadine gazed at me seriously as she called out, "My lady! Claude Faustus is here." I watched as the young countess peeked from behind the flower beds and came over to us, dusting off the dirt from her dress. 
 "What is it? Do you have any news?" Korrine questioned, as I pushed my glasses up. 
 "Yes. It seems  the young Earl wishes for me to eliminate Harriet Arclight and Alexander Hamilton. The problem at current is my ties to Alois Trancy in our contract and the ties I have with you in ours, Nadine." I explained, as Korrine looked at Nadine. 
 "That will be a problem, indeed. Perhaps we can simply pretend you've killed her. It could happen in front of Alois himself. Which is more convincing indeed." Korrine set out, Nadine tilting her head in the process. 
 "Fake death, my lady? Very clever. Although perhaps Ms. Arclight should be unconscious for a bit instead. I predict Blanche has the herbs for that stunt don't you agree?" Nadine suggested. 
 Korrine replied, "Yes. As for the Architect... Sigh, as much as I hate the man for attempting to kill me off I suppose he should simply have an actual faked death. Although it would be rather amusing if we could slip a bulletproof jacket on him without him noticing, therefore he wouldn't know that he'd be alive after his 'death'." 
 I asked the two, "When will the plans go in motion if I may ask?" 
 "This year during December. By then, we will have all that we need to take your master down." Korrine answered.
 I narrowed my eyes and looked at Nadine. "Remember, Ms. Lemaire. We have a contract and I don't think you'd forget about the terms I've set out." 
 "I'm hurt Mr. Faustus but yes, I remember well. Help from one to another is what we agreed on and help you shall get in obtaining whatever you want." Nadine stated. I clicked my tongue and left, no longer bearing the sight of the feline demon. Sooner or later... I will get Ciel Phantomhive's soul in my clutches and I will have one hell of a feast.