September 1st

Hi hi! Chimibella here! So for those who do not know September is also 'National suicide prevention awareness month' so I'm going to post something everyday!

For today I thought a picture of my dog

He is special to me as when I was having trouble as a kid (and a teen) he was there for me

He is special to me as when I was having trouble as a kid (and a teen) he was there for me. He understood what no one else did. When everything was had he just sat there and listened, or he would play a game to make me smile and laugh. He's an old boy now, but every time I look into his eyes I KNOW we are connected. Now that I am older (and also know more about animals) I can tell that his purpose is to protect our family, our pack. Even at both are ages I sometimes need his protection, and even to his last breath he will be thinking of protecting us.

I am the youngest of my family, so I was always seen as the one he needed to protect, but now it's more then that, now it is something special.

I hope to everyone and anyone reading this that you have someone or something that special to you.

It's ok not to be ok! It's ok to talk! If you need anyone to listen to you, then just message me. I may not BEABLE to reply straight away, but I will definitely reply before 24 hours (probably before 12 hours).

Hope you have a great day, week, month, year! Chimi out~

Link to video above: https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=5r6hSYL08m4&ebc=ANyPxKp8lda8jsjLSa_PEkk5p30kV3AbqU5CDHn8-nUG2L6xEBzuaQjitmthTtqbBbixgGkdUyRFSMLn3mlTLG4Vrko_0_XHPg