September 6th

Hi hi! Here is the continuation from yesterday!

Jobs- In life you do not always get todo a job that you like. Being able to get a job that is remotely about your interest is almost impossible. As long as you have fun and never think 'I do not what to go in today, I hate this job' if you ever think that, then you are doing something you should not. Sometimes a job you would enjoy, is a job no one would like you to take. In this world money is important, but you only need enough to support your life, you do not need your life to revolve around money.

Life- When I say life, I do not mean if you live or die, as everyone will die eventually at different ages, places and in different ways. I mean the detection you want your life to go it. What you want for your life, and what other people want are normally not the same things. Life is such a difficult thing to comprehend, how can we do what we want? Is this my life to live? Can I live the life people what for me? Why does my life film frozen when time is moving forward? There are a lot of questions we all have, and even if death we will never have all the answers. I think life is about finding questions that you really want to answer, so much so that you look for the answers until you no longer can.

Clothes- I put this in here as I notice that people will judge you based on how you look. Schools (some) have uniforms, I think is stops being judged on in the types of clothes you where, but at the same time it stops people from being able to express themselves.

Gender- Be who you want, be what you want. I think that you may not born in the body you want, but that's because your body made before your soul is completely formed. I think if you want to be a different you then that's fine, as long as your happy with yourself. Not everyone will understand or agree, and some people will give you hate, but others will be there to support you.

Sexuality- This one is similar in a way to gender, but different at the same time. Sometimes the person you fall in love with happens to be the same gender, or the opposite gender (or both or none). Some times it can be hard to decide who you like, you may never really know, but as long as your happy with the person your with then does it really matter? Not everyone will understand or agree, and some people will give you hate, but others will be there to support you.

It's ok not to be ok! It's ok to talk! If you need anyone to listen to you, then just message me. I may not BEABLE to reply straight away, but I will definitely reply before 24 hours (probably before 12 hours).

Hope you have a great day, week, month, year! Chimi out~

Song above: Bungo stray dogs season 2 ending