September 10th

Hi hi! So if your reading this book, I will assume you know it's National suicide prevention awareness month. What you may not know is that today is also National suicide prevention awareness day. It would not surprise me if it was also National suicide prevention awareness week.

Anyway! Today I helped out a charity by doing a donation count up with my mum (we've done it for other charities, it's like bonding time for us). The count up was from 3 of the charities normal donation boxes and 2 others from big companies. The donation boxes were in their possession for 24 hours....that's only 1 day....

THE AMOUNT DONATED IN SUCH A SHORT SPACE OF TIME WAS INCREDIBLE!!!!!!

I feel luck that I was able to see such support for the charity. Just so everyone understands what it is, the charity run a free call line for people to phone if they want to talk or....well you know....Chimi would rather not say 🤐

There are people out there that will put you down, and say/do terrible, terrible things but even if you do not notice, someone will be there to listen to you, somebody will hear you.

It's ok not to be ok! It's ok to talk! If you need anyone to listen to you, then just message me. I may not BEABLE to reply straight away, but I will definitely reply before 24 hours (probably before 12 hours).

Hope you have a great day, week, month, year! Chimi out~

Song above- stronger by Kelly Clarkson