September 26th

Hi hi! Today I made a new friend in my area!!!!

We both have lots of stuff in common, like anime, animals and the environment.
I struggle to make friends sometimes, so,it was nice to meet someone who lives nearby and is happy to be friends as well. I don't always get social queues or I say things out of context, or just go on a rant. But she,listened and still what's to be friends and hangout.

It can be hard to make friends sometimes, especially if you are not 'normal' (e.g. talk about hair, nail, clothes, latest tv shows or boy band) it can be difficult to find people with that same interests as you, and even then just because you have the same interests doesn't mean you will be friends. If you do have friends, but like with me and MiniRowan , who do not live close to see each other often, then it can also be very lonely.

Lonely is one of the worst feelings to have, the feeling is different for each person. Some might feel empty or painful or confused or indescribable.

It's ok not to be ok! It's ok to talk! If you need anyone to listen to you, then just message me. I may not BEABLE to reply straight away, but I will definitely reply before 24 hours (probably before 12 hours).

Hope you have a great day, week, month, year! Chimi out~

Song used- Unbreakable by Faydee (ft Miracle)