September 3rd

Hi hi! For today I have a image that (if you get the reference) I think is amazing.

I took this image of an actual RED SUN!!!!!!! For those who may or may not understand

DC comics Superman is well....Superman. He has amazing powers including; super strength, flight, heat vision, super hearing, and a lot more. He is know for being almost impossible to beat, being strong, being 'super', but he also has weaknesses. Kryptonite is probably the best known weakness of his, however he is also weakened by red sun. The same thing that I took a picture of. Something that has no effect on anyone or thing that it touched, but if Superman had been there he would have been weakened.

Not everyone has the same strengths or weaknesses. When we see what others can do that we can't, we forget that they see what we can do that they can't. Not everyone is made the same, we all have different talents, and different abilities to pick up skills. It is easy to see someone strength (like how everyone know Supermans a powerful hero) but not their weaknesses, instead we look to ourselves and see 'I am terrible unlike them' but what you should see is 'I am just as amazing as they are'.

Next time you see someone do something that you can not, and you want to start putting yourself down, just think of what you CAN do (anything at all even if it seems like nothing) and you may soon see that you have a few strengths that no one else has.

It's ok not to be ok! It's ok to talk! If you need anyone to listen to you, then just message me. I may not BEABLE to reply straight away, but I will definitely reply before 24 hours (probably before 12 hours).

Hope you have a great day, week, month, year! Chimi out~

Song above: F*king perfect by pink