September 4th

Hi hi! Today's post is dedicated to 2 special people MiniRowan and Shauri99

If I had not become friends with both of these two, ESPECIALLY, Ro-Ro I would not be who I am right now. Now this will probably sound over-dramatic, but I feel like it was fate for the 3 of us to become friends. From the moment we met, to the bond we share I do not think anything will change how we all feel about each other.

It can be hard to find a single person who understands, accepts and encourages you, I have been lucky to find double trouble (making us the terrific trio). I like to think the reason I'm soooooo clumsy (and sometimes a bad luck magnet) is because I used up all that luck by becoming their friend. Now we are more then friends, we are more like sisters. WE ARE FAMILY. (Not just as the pokeventures family)

I hope that anyone and everyone who is reading this is able to find someone who will be there for you, someone who you feel it was fate or destiny to be connected with. Friends can be a gift or a curse, all depends on the type you find and how you treat each other.

It's ok not to be ok! It's ok to talk! If you need anyone to listen to you, then just message me. I may not BEABLE to reply straight away, but I will definitely reply before 24 hours (probably before 12 hours).

Hope you have a great day, week, month, year! Chimi out~

Song above: gift of a friend by Demi Lovato