Chapter 9

You took your hand away from Loki's forehead, he was watching you closely.
"I would strongly advise you against doing that again," he said.
"What did you mean I'm not full Asgardian?" you stammered.
"You didn't know?" he asked. You stood there in shock. 
"You're lying," you finally said, after a minute.
"My dear, I might be a liar, but what would I gain by lying about this. I only lie if I'm going to gain something from it. The mother you never meet, she was from Midgard. She died while giving birth to you. Humans are so frail and aren't meant to carry Asgardian blood. Your father brought you back to Asgard, after her death. That's why Frigga choose you. It wasn't because she saw something special in you. It was because she felt bad."
You couldn't handle this, it was all too much. He had to be lying about this. You raised your fist to punch him, but he grabbed your wrist and threw you aside. Your head hit the edge of a table and everything went black.

Loki's POV

Damnit! You walked over to where she was laying, her head was bleeding. You picked her up and carried her to the bed. After wiping away the blood that had trickled down her face, you touched her head, healing the wound. Why couldn't she understand that you only had her best interests in mind? You sighed. She made you so mad sometimes. You knew she had only kissed you to get inside your memories, but now you couldn't get it out of your head. You watched her as she slept. You kissed her forehead and got up to leave. You transformed into Odin and opened the door.
"Tell me when she is awake," you told the guards.
You walked back towards your room. Why did you let her effect you so much? You hated how much you enjoyed the kiss. You wanted her to understand that you knew what she needed, but she always fought you. The more she fought you, the more you wanted to put her in her place. You knew she hated you and that she thought you hated her. She made your blood boil, yet you craved her. You opened the door to your room and returned to your body. Liv and Amber were huddled together on the couch. They turned when they heard you, you could see the fear in their eyes.
"You may leave," you told to Liv. She hurried out.
You could see that Amber was trembling, but you needed release. You needed to distract yourself from y/n. You undressed and laid on the bed. Amber climbed on top of you. You took her rough, causing her to cry out in pain. You didn't care, her pain was your release. By the time you were done with her, she was crying. It wasn't her fault, but hitting her let you get rid of your pent up anger. You needed to see that you were still in control and she could do nothing to stop you.
"Go," you commanded, after you were finished with her.
Amber couldn't have run out of the room any faster. You grabbed a pair of boxer shorts and walked to the sink. You threw some water on your face and looked at yourself in the mirror. You couldn't stop thinking about y/n and the kiss. You punched the mirror in frustration, your fist went threw the mirror and hit the wall. Your knuckles were covered in blood. You welcomed the pain, allowing it to distract you. You had to have her, you needed her.

Your POV

When you woke up, you were laying in your bed. Had last night even happened or was it all just a nightmare? You touched your forehead. It didn't have a cut on it, but it sure hurt like Hel. The only reason you knew it wasn't a dream was from the blood in your hair. When you sat up, you saw the blood on the floor and the corner of the table. Loki must have sent someone to heal you. You hated him so much, but you knew doing anything would only hurt Troy. You were going to have to obey Loki if you wanted to help Troy. The thought made you want to throw up. You had to hurt Loki without him knowing, get under his skin. You took a shower to rinse the blood out of your hair. You put on a tight fitting, gold dress, that showed you off in all the right places. You opened the door to go find Loki.
"Lady y/n, the Allfather has requested your presence," said one of the guards outside your door.
You nodded your head and followed him. He led you to Loki's room. Not to Odin's room, but to the room Loki had used when he was himself. The guard opened the door for you and shut it immediately after you were inside. There, standing in front of one of his many bookcases, was Loki. He was flipping through the pages of a book.
"Do you understand why I hurt him?" he asked, without looking up.
"Because I left," you answered.
He closed his book and looked at you. Something in his eyes was different, but you couldn't figure out what it was.
"Yes and no," he replied. "You left because I let you leave. You were upset and you were not sleeping, so I let you go talk to Thor."
Why did he care about you? You opened your mouth to ask him, but he held up his hand.
"Talking to Thor seemed to help you, but you didn't come back. You stayed on Midgard. You took advantage of the fact that I let you leave. I was generous and you were greedy. That is why I punished you."
"So you threw Troy in jail?!" you snapped. You were getting angrier with every word that he uttered. You had to calm down, your anger would only make things worse.
"I'm sorry," you quickly muttered. Loki looked shocked when you said those two words.
"You always have been a fast learner. You should be grateful I am a forgiving man."
"Thank you."
God, you wanted to punch him so badly. A smirk tugged at the corners of his lips, yet he eyed you cautiously. You knew he could tell you were up to something, but he didn't know what. He studied you for a moment.
"Why the sudden change of heart?" he asked.
"I am your slave, aren't I?" you replied.
"Yes... you are my slave," he said, softly.