Chapter 13

You woke up, shivering. Why were you so cold you were already under a blanket, which was usually enough? You started to get up to grab another one from the living room. That's when you noticed his arm. You slowly looked over your shoulder to find Loki, fast asleep, laying in your bed. Why had he risked opening his stitches to get into your bed? Maybe the couch was uncomfortable? Feeling awkward, you decided it best to sleep on the couch bed yourself. As you started to get up, his arm pulled you closer to him, pressing you against his toned stomach.
"Stay with me," he whispered into your ear. He nuzzled his face into your hair. You knew better then to argue with him, plus he shouldn't fight when he was hurt. You pulled the comforter right around you and wait for sleep to overcome you.

Sunlight flooded in through the tall, glass bedroom windows. It felt warm against your skin as you moved slightly. You could hear the beating of heart, it was a soothing sound.
"Y/n?" asked a male voice.
You tilted your head back, expecting to see Troy. It took your brain a minute to register that you were looking at Loki, not Troy. Loki was laying there on his back, your head and right arm sat lightly upon his bare chest. Upon noticing who it was, you quickly sat up, embarrassed. You weren't sitting upright for long, as his left made contact with your chest, pushing you back down. Your head bounced onto the pillow. Loki was laying halfway on you, so that when you took a breath in your chests met. His green eyes studied your face; his own face completely unreadable. His left hand now clutched you under your chin, in a way that gave him total control of your head movements. You thought he was mad.
"You were the one who got into my bed!" you shouted. It was a desperate attempt to remind him that he shouldn't be the one who was mad.
"Shut up," he replied.
"But I didn-," you started to say.
That's when it happened. His lips met yours with such a passion, you could've sworn your body melted like butter. His tongue caressed your own, sending your heart racing. He gently bit down on your lower lip, tugging slightly. A moan unintentionally left your throat.
"I told you to shut up," he whispered into your ear.
He kissed and nipped at your ear, before his lips traced your chin and he began to kiss your exposed neck. Your fingers entangled themselves in his black hair. What were you doing? You couldn't want this, not from him, but your body told a different story. It ached and throbbed with desire for him. Maybe you did want it, maybe you had always wanted it.
"Please," you moaned.
"Tell me what you want," he said into your neck.
"I... I don't know," you stuttered, truly confused.
"Let's see if we can fix that." He kissed you on the lips again. His hand moved down your body. He grabbed your thigh and put it around his waist, before rolling onto his back. You were now straddling him. In order to steady yourself you had placed your hands on his toned abs. He sucked in air through his teeth, that's when you remembered. You looked down to see that your right hand was sitting atop his bandaged wound. When you removed your hand, blue started to stain the wrap.
"Loki, I can't do this," you breathed.
"Why?" he questioned, sitting up on his elbows.
"Because you are bleeding. You are in no cond-,"
"I know what I can handle," he said, stubbornly. You bit you lip, unsure of what to do. "Do you think I care about what you think? I don't and I'm going to fuck you whether you want to or not. If you want me to be gentle, then I would suggest you listen."
He grabbed you behind the neck, forcing your lips onto his. His other arm wrapped itself around your waist, pulling you closer. His hands then traveled down to grab your ass and push you onto his growing groin. He groaned, as you rolled your hips over him. His hands moved up to the bottom of your shirt and he yanked it off, causing you to break the kiss. He pushed you onto your back and climbed between your legs. He sat there a moment to admire your body, before running a thumb over one of your hardened nipples. He kissed you on the lips and slowly worked his way down your neck and chest. He sucked on a nipple, teasing it with his tongue. He switched to the other side. One hand continued to play with your other breast, while the other hand made its way down south. You gasped at the coldness of his fingers touching your clit. Your breathing became heavy with desire. He kissed your neck.
"You're so wet," he moaned. It's true, you knew your panties were soaked. He pushed a finger inside of you.
"Oh, please," you said.
"Tell me what you want."
"You." His clothes disappeared as heteased you with the head of his dick.
"What do you want me to do?"
"Fuck me!" you begged.
He pushed his cock into you, slowly. You clawed at his back. Holy shit, he was huge!
"God, you're so tight," he groaned.

He kissed you deeply and picked up the pace. You moaned loudly and angled your hips upward so his met yours with each thrust. He pounded into you. It both hurt, from his size, and felt amazing. He reached down and played with your clit. The pleasure in your body was building up, you were so close.
"Come," he whispered. That did it. Your back arched and a wave of euphoria hit you.
"Loki," you cried out. He thrust into you a couple more times before finishing and collapsing on top of you. You both laid there exhausted and breathing heavy.