Chapter 10

"Come here," Loki told you.
He looked mad. You walked over to him, looking up into his emerald eyes. Your mind drifted back to the night before. You had only kissed him to get into his head, but you couldn't deny it was good. You weren't sure why, but you wanted to kiss him again. You bit your lip to try to stop the urge. You couldn't want it, you hated him. He had locked up Troy and made you his slave. You saw his expression change. He grabbed the back of your neck and kissed you deeply. Your heart started racing. You didn't want to like it, but you felt yourself melting into it.
He pulled back and smirked at you. You felt the blood rush into your cheeks and quickly looked away, trying to avoid his gaze. He laughed at your embarrassment, which only made you mad. Without thinking you raised your hand to slap him, he grabbed your wrist.
"Careful," he warned.
"Or what? You'll kiss me again?" you snapped.
"You wanted me to kiss you. You might have blocked me from your thoughts, but your face was easy enough to read," he said.
He released your wrist. You walked away from him and over to one of the bookcases. You read over the titles, before pulling one off of the shelve. You flipped gently through its pages. It was a spell book, specifically one that Frigga had taught you from. You felt sad as you looked over the spells. Being in close proximity to Loki only made things worse, he reminded you of her sometimes. You put the book back where you got it and turned around. Loki was laying on his bed, looking at the ceiling.
"Why did you let me see it?" you asked.
"See what?" he responded, sounding bored.
"See you broken... in your cell," you replied.
He didn't answer immediately, you could tell he was thinking about what he wanted to say.
"I was weak," he finally said, almost inaudibly.
"That's not an answer," you replied. He sat up and looked at you, you could see he was getting mad.
"What do you want me to tell you? That I thought you'd understand? I had had a long day and was vulnerable and you were just there," he growled, now angry. The nastier he got, the more upset you became.
"Why did you enslave me?" you asked.
Each word out of your mouth, getting louder and louder. He got up and started pacing the room.
"You are the only person on Asgard that poses any threat to me. I cannot have you walking around with that kind of power."
"You made me your slave because you were scared I was going to expose you? Because you felt threatened by me?"
"You say that like you wouldn't have done the same thing." You had heard enough.
"I'm leaving," you said. You started to walk towards the door to leave.
"If you don't want your boy toy to get hurt more than he already is, I would suggest you stay."
"Why? So you can beat me like you beat Liv and Amber?" you spat.
"No, but I'm not going to let you leave until you've calmed down. You get worked up and you do things you regret," he replied.
"You don't know me!" you yelled at him. He walked over and was inches away from your face.
"Have you forgotten all the years we spent together, training? I know you better than you know yourself."
"Well, you're the one who gets me all worked up in the first place. Maybe if you weren't such a self centered asshole all the time, I wouldn't get so mad."
"Ah, but you need to learn to control your emotions. You are too sensitive."
"Oh, like you know how to control your emotions? And how you went completely mad when Odin denied you the chance to see her one last time?"
Shit, you had gone too far. His breath caught, his eyes burned and he started shaking with anger. He grabbed you around the throat and slammed you against the wall. You gasped for air and clawed at his arm.
"How dare you?!" he screamed at you. "I showed you that when I was vulnerable and now you have the audacity to throw that back in my face? She was my mother!"
"I'm sorry," you gasped. His hand tightened around your throat, tears ran down your face as your lungs struggled to find air.
"No! Shut up! You will not utter another word to me. Maybe I should kill Troy, to teach you a lesson about losing someone you love," he growled.
He released you, causing you to fall to your hands and knees, panting for air. You looked up at him to see him leaning with his back against the couch. His arms crossed, as he watched you closely. You opened your mouth to beg him not to do anything. Between the look on his face and your inability to speak from gasping, you thought better of it.
"I will not kill him, I'm not a monster. You will, however, stay here, in my room. Amber and Liv are next door. You will take care of them when I'm finished using them. Your clothes are already in the closet and the rest of your things will be here tomorrow."
With that, you watched him leave the room, slamming the door behind him. You sat there on the floor, trying to wrap your head around what had just happened. You pushed yourself to your feet and fell into the bed, tears running down your face.