Chapter 1

No pov

"Hey, Kagome, can you puppy sit for me." Yumi asked kagome. "Sure I love dogs and pups too."Kagome says cheerfully.

After school Kagome goes over to Yuki's house and knocks on the door. An older looking version of Yumi opens the door. "Hey, Yumi, um when did you get a puppy" Kagome asked softly.

"I've had a puppy for quite some time now Kagome. You may know me as Yumi but my name is Inukimi. You can call me Kimi."Kimi proclaims. "Okay how long will you be gone?"Kagome asks Kimi.

"I will be back in a few months, and Sesshomaru should be in the living room or kitchen so of you want to go get him I'll wait here" Kimi tells Kagome. "Okay, um, do we have enough dog food for the few months that you will be gone or will I need to buy some while you're out of town and where is Touga. I'm gonna go find Sesshomaru and hold him close so you can leave."Kagome rambles on.

"Thank you for watching Sesshomaru for me. Touga should be home in a while and he might be bringing someone with him I told him you would be here earlier today so um go get Sesshomaru and bring him here I want to look at both of you together. You do not need to get food while I'm gone." Kimi answers her.

Sesshomaru's POV

As I'm going down stairs I smell moon blossoms, peaches,and honeysuckle. When I reach the bottom of the stairs I see mother and a girl the looks familiar but I don't know where from though she looks like Inuyasha's Miko from the fuedal era but she would be dead by now. I must ask mom who she is. What was that girls name Kagome.
Mate she's our mate.
No she is not our mate you insane animal now get you brain back up to your head before it decides to do something extremely idiotic like mate an unsuspecting woman that probably lives on the street.
No mate is a perfect young girl.
No she is not I still smell Inuyasha on her she cannot be ours.
Mate will be ours even if you don't like her.
Shut up mom can understand us.
Okay I'll be guiet for now.