Chapter 4

Kagome's POV

I look at the huge dog and smile. The dog moves so I can go through the door. As I enter the room the dog does not follow me. Instead, a handsome young man that looks like the dog that is following me markings and all.

"What do you expect a giant dog with a moon on its head two stripes on each cheek. Well I'm the man version of that dog. I can change between this form, the small dog form, and my beasts form.

I do not like that I have a mate now but I do. My beast wants me to make you ours for life. You remind of someone that followed my idiotic half brother Inuyasha." Sesshomaru said in a velvet tone that made my insides tighten and set on fire.

"Inuyasha I know who he was before I disappeared. I am Kagome I am the Shikon Miko. I have lived in feudal Japan all the way to this time because of the Shikon no Tama I can not die.

Sesshomaru's POV

I am sure this girl is a gift from the inu-kami. I watch as the girl describes how she has survived all this time without dying.

My beast is riding me to mark her as mine but I can't with mom and dad still in the house. "Stay here I need to go tell my mother and father something do not leave this room," I tell my beautiful mate.

I head downstairs and see my father. My mother is gone so all I have to do is get him out of the house for about 4 hours. "Father can you go get some more food I'm hungry?" I ask nicely. "Yeah sure. What do you want meat do you want me to buy?" Father asks. "I want steak they have at the store," I tell him. "Okay do you know what Kagome wants?" He asks me.
I shake my head. "Okay, see you two later." He says leaving. Now is my chance. I  walk in long strides to my room and find Kagome waiting for me.

I lead her to the hot spring in my house and go to the opposite side of the spring that had just enough mist that she could not see me but I could see her. I watch her get undressed. I felt my cock twitch at the thought of her bathing with the great Sesshomaru.

Mate beautiful.

I know that's why we can have she much more powerful than she thinks.

Mate is smart. Women of our time never went to school.

I know that's why I love ma...... Kagome so much.

Kagome's POV

I gulp at the thought of Sesshomaru watching me. I know there is something going to and I do not want to be the something. I'm taking off my shirt and I feel eyes boring into my chest as if they'd never seen a bra before. I stop with the top layer of clothing and move to the short skirt I'm wearing. I take my skirt and panties off at the same time.

After that I take a look at my black lace bra and clip the front clip and back clip. After I take off my clothes I remember that I forgot my shampoo and conditioner in my bag that I think is in the doorway of this really confusing place. I look to where Sesshomaru went and yelled." Where is my bag?" "You mean that thing you had on your back as if it were a child you were giving a piggyback ride to." He answered. I stopped over to where he is and immediately I stopped.

Sesshomaru's POV

I was jerking off when she came stomping around the corner. Fully naked. I looked at her then groaned. The smell of jasmine and musk indicates the she's aroused. The moment she touches my shoulder it all comes back to me.

Flashback

"Kagome Chan~!" My ward shouts from a distance alarm was in her voice as Kagome made the wish for the Shikon no Tama to be gone forever. Well we didn't know that it went back into her body.

I watched as a helpless little girl faded from existence. My beast trying to take control, but failed to do so. So I took the opportunity to walk away without a worry. I thought so anyway, but here I am with the cutest Miko in the world and I can't even touch her.

Flashback end

"What did you do to my bag." I hear her demand over the rush of blood in my ears. "I put it in the bedroom you can't leave unless you are with me," I say calmly. "What do you think you're trying to do. I mean literally you telling me I can't leave because of some inuyokai thing you have going on." She blew up.

( Yes I know the picture has nothing to do with the story but I think it is cute.)