Chapter 6

Kagome's POV

I kick the dog in the leg. He looks down at me as if questioning me for kicking him in the leg. "Yeah I kicked you Mr. High and mighty. What are you going to do." I laugh at him.

He looked at me and leaned his head down. I looked away. I hear shuffling of clothing. I looked up to find the very man version of Sesshomaru standin. Over me with a very amused looking Sesshomaru.

"Well my little Kagome. I would tie you my bed and fuck you till you can't move." He says smoothly. His voice sounds like velvet. My face probably turned a thousand shades of red. He flashed me a smile.

Sesshomaru's POV

I will fuck that little blush off your face one time my little mate. I have until mother gets home to have her anyway I please.  Speaking of, I need to tell her that mother is going to be back in three months, instead of one.

~My little mate is going to have to stay with me forever.~

No just for right now. Untill we figure this out.

~No forever.~

The beast shuts up.

Kagome's POV

Sesshomaru is having g a conversation with himself. Again. I love the dog to death but his conversations with him and his beast needs to stop because it sounds like he's jerking off.

I laugh. He looks at me. "What?" He says defencivly.