Chapter 9

I'm so sorry for not writing for so long. I had writers block.

Sesshomaru's POV

'Sesshomaru help me.' I hear my mate say through the mindlink we now share. I teleport to her side and inuyasha is yelling at her because of what I don't know.

"Kagome what's wrong." I ask her. "Inuyasha came up behind me and acted like it's okay to run up and hug someone you haven't seen in 500 years or so." She says. I walk up to my brother and roar in his face. "Leave my mate alone or your going to get hurt badly brother more than you ever have."

" Okay I'll leave the whench alone but I will not leave you alone Sesshomaru I'll still bother you. I'll bother you till the day I die." Inuyasha says incorrectly. I growl and I feel Kagome fall on my back. I turn around to see her slideing down on to the floor.

I pick her up and take her to my room and call Father through the link. 'hey Father Kagome is hurt and not responding to me.' I say through it him. ' ok it'll might be because you mated last night.'

"Wait what" I say.

'yeah because you mated last night she might be a bit tired.' he says back.

Hi
How
Are
You
Today

Back to the story sorry.
I pick up Kagome and run up the torn up stairs. Kagome is really warm I think yo my self. I should ask Dad. "Father Kagome is really warm to the touch, and I'm concerned about it." I say to him. " She's exhausted and experiencing heat such a bad mix. I have two go get Inuyasha and I hotel for a while because this isn't going to end well if we're both in the house." He answers.