Chapter 8

"what the literal fuck Kagome why did you do that." INUYASHA screams at my mate. "You were getting to close to Sesshomaru so I defended him and me from you you asshole. She kicks him in the shin and runs away.

"Why did you protect this bastard if anything I should be the one being protected by you Kagome." My stupid fucking brother says. Kagome starts physically shaking.

Get him away from her now or I will permantly by cutting off his head.

Okay I will I will.

I grab Kagome away from Inuyasha.

Kagome's POV

Sesshomaru pulls me back but I don't care im going to kill him. I pull against my iron restraints.

"Please tell me you guys are not trying to kill each other in the door way." Touga says from the kitchen. I laugh then bite Sesshomaru's arm.

He pulls back his arm and I make a run for it. I find myself in the kitchen hideing behind Touga. " Kagome where are you." Sesshomaru yells. "Wench where'd you go." Inuyasha says as calm as his very short pateince will let him. "Kagome why are hiding from my sons. Especially I behind me you could get hurt." Touga says kindly. I shush him.

Arms wrapped around me and I swing my head back and hit the person hard. "Kagome that hurt whench. I can't believe you hit me." Inuasha sreams in my face.

' Sesshomaru help me.' I say

I feel arms wrap around my torso. I feel sparks and I know it's Sesshomaru.