Chapter 2

Sesshomaru's POV

I move closer to the girl and the scent gets stronger. The girl looked at me and squealed like. The female picked me off the ground and hugged me to her chest. I got a huge whiff of moon blossoms, peaches, and honeysuckle. The girl brought me close enough for me contact mom. I bark at her.
"Mom who is this human that is holding me." I demand. "Sesshomaru this is your puppy sitter. Kagome this is your puppy lo......I mean this the puppy that you are to watch while I'm gone. Touga is home so he should be coming in at any moment so if you need any thing like clothes just tell Touga and he'll get them for you."
Mom tells the girl. The girl just smiles and says. "Thank you for letting me watch this handsome puppy." I look at the girl and bark.

Kagome's POV

When Sesshomaru barked it scared me he has only backed once and that was to get kimi attention. I looked at Sesshomaru and the look in his eye says don't call me puppy stupid human.

"Sesshomaru where is your brother at." Touga says as he is coming through the door. The dog in my arms jumps out and grows much bigger as do the other to "normal" people turned into giant dogs. The one that was Sesshomaru looks down at me and licks me.

Sesshomaru's POV

I told you to stay quiet.
I did untill another male came in.
That other male is father you can't just come out like that.
Yes I can and yes I will.
I can't move my body, because my beast is in control of my body. I look down on the cute little Miko. I lick the Miko's face and lay down beside her to confort her even though I though I think I'm squishing her.