Chapter 7

Kagome's POV

I look at Sesshomaru and laugh. I see him look at me with a heated look. The poor man looks like he just came out of a dryer.

"What?" He says defencivly. "Nothing just laughing at how stupid you look like that talking to your beast." I say still laughing at him. He looks at me confused. I laugh again.

"You look like you just came out of a dryer, Sesshomaru." I spew while laughing my butt off. He looks at me and smiles. " I know." He says smiling.

(Sesshomaru's POV)

Kagome looks at me and blushes because i caught her off guard. She stands up and walks past me. I turn around and trail her around like a lot puppy. Before she gets to the stairs she sits on the ground and looks around. I sniff all I smell is my idiotic half brother. I growl and walk in front of Kagome.

"Sesshomaru. How are you doing big brother." He yells from the bottom of the stairs. "GO AWAY INUYASHA!" I hear my small voiced mate scream from behind me. INUYASHA comes up the stairs. I try to push him done the stairs but Kagome pops up from behind me and start screaming something incoherent to me because it was so high pitched.

Kagome's POV

"Sit. Sit. Sit. Sit. Sit. Sit. Sit. Sit. Sit. Sit. Sit. Sit." I scream at INUYASHA my. I miss Sango. I look up at Sesshomaru and smile as he looks down at me the down the giant hole in his stairs.