Chapter 5

Touga's POV

I hear my son's mating call and Kagome screams. I feel very accomplished as a father. I guided my son to be a great yokai. Wait I need to go tell him that his mom won't be back in a few weeks.

It can wait. My son is a very smart demon. He can figure it out.

Sesshomaru's POV

After the relaxing pain of the mating mark we both fall asleep.

"Hey Sesshomaru I do not think we need anymore children." Kagome says over about 30 children.

"I know we don't but they're so fucking cute and I love you. Almost all of them look like you except that one he looks like me." I tell her.

"Let's name that one Shippo and that one Rin."Kagome says to my face.

The dream slowly faded out.

I wake up to Kagome trying to get out of bed.

"Where are you going my little onna." I ask her.

"I'm going to the bathroom." She retorts.

I get up pick her up and carry her to the bathroom.she gets down and tells me to leave. I shake my head. My beast comes out. I change into a giant dog.

The look on my mates face is hilarious.

Mate's funny.

I know now is she pupped, or do we have to do it more and more until she is.

Mate's not pupped. We should wait. We should wait till the high moon mating season, then pup mate.

When is the mating season?

It is in a month.

A month mom's going is going to be he in month.

No she isn't she's going to be back in a month. She is going to be back in three months.

What.

Kagome's POV

I look up at Sesshomaru when I hear a disgruntled laughter and then silence then grunting.