Part 3

The demon watched the other fall down in shock. What was happening right now? A heart attack!? The demon began to panic, the good nature deep in his heart showing. "Are you alright? Are you having a heart attack??" The demon slid down the wall, down to the princes eye level.

Not even a single word sounded from him...All choking and retching sounds..Damn it not again,,,This happened before..about a year ago..The only remedy then was slicing his rib..One small cut enough for breathing..He pointed to the sword that left his grasp moments ago..

The demon looked confused, but quickly picked up the gestured sword. He looked at the sharp blade and then at the noble. "What now!?"

Luke took off his shirt in a frenzy.. The torso appeared toned and if not robust. An illness can never be easily seen. "C-cut..me.." he managed to wring small words while pointing to his side..If he survived this..He would owe his life to this being..

The demon gulped and with a shaky grip, pointed the tip to the side of the noble. "If you say so.." He made a slight yet deep cut, frowning at the sudden blood.

A rush of air filled his lungs and he was saved from the brink of death..Sure there was a stinging cut on his side but he has had worse. His eyes looked at the other..with deep gratitude..

The demon didn't notice the look of gratitude from the other. He stared at the flowing blood with wide eyes. His face even pailer if possible. He shook slightly, he never liked the sight of blood, infact he hated it.

"I..I thank you.." he grimaced at the pain. What now..Should he let the same intruder who saved his life free..

"...." The male wobbled a bit, dropping the sword so he could hold his head. That's when he suddenly collapsed, fainting before the nobles feet.

One thing is certain..he has to help him..He carried his lithe form and lay him on the canopy bed..He sat down on a stool and not once left..Just tended his own wound in the same room..