Part 7

Luke stood out of a sudden and turned to look at him. The sight of zara with his guard down made him want to pin the figure down.

Luke plants his palms on the sheets on both sides of his shoulders. "Is it a sin to be attracted to a demon? "

Zara just blinked at the statement. "Eh?" He wasnt expecting that. He stared up at Luke with questioning eyes. "er...no?" He truly didn't know how to respond to this, for first off he wasn't a very religious person and secondly what?

The position seemed confronting. But not at all intimidating. The full finely chiseled face was inches away from the other.."Honestly..I dont think i would care if it was announced as a capital sin." Just as he was guilty of covetousness and lust

Zara looked to the side, avoiding eye contact. He could feel the others breath. He squirmed slightly. "You're kinda close..it's uncomforting" Zara gave a quick glance with out turning his head.

"Do you hate this?" right after dropping the question his lips locked over the others mouth..A quick sensual kiss..It lightly tasted of tea..

Zara tensed up his eyes widening. It took him a second to register what was happening before he pushed at Luke's chest, breaking the kiss. His face was flushed a light pink that compelled against his pale skin.

Was zara tongue tied..Or was he repulsed and storm out in disgust in the next moments..Luke awaited the answer..Motionless and the seconds stretched like milleniums..The chamber was silent except for his fast paced beating heart

Zara pushed more at Luke's chest, his long claw-like nails digging in slightly. He made enough room for him to sit up. He looked down at his lap, now gripping the others shirt. "......" How exactly should he react, angry? Probably. but it wasnt bad enough for him to get screamed at, right?

Luke's hand reached for his hand,,he brought the knuckles to his lips, "Z-zara.." the name sat on more heavy silence..His pulse ran fast and contributed to his quickening heart

With hesitation Zara pulled his hand away and glanced up at Luke. "Why'd you...do that..." He'll get angry at him later, first questions then punishment.

"Isnt it obvious..." Was zara dense? Or was it the first form of his refusal.."I-I like you..I like you enough to do this.." his face plunged on the others neck and he planted kisses on the pale skin

Zara tensed again, pushing Luke away by his shoulders. "Y-you hardly know me" the blush from before had darken.

"Thats the thing..I want to know you.." he ceased and stared straight into his eyes..As his hand clasped the others hand..